In Law (Conor McGregor)

Requested by: IzaniqueJordan

If you thoughts it's a part Two announcement, I'm sorryyyyyyyyy

If you thoughts it's a part Two announcement, I'm sorryyyyyyyyy. This will really be the last one.

***

"How do you pronounce your name?" Conor's mom asked, rather confused and not very pleasing.

"Deajinae, ma'am. But please call me De" I said and lend my hand out as Conor stood beside his mom.

"I'll call you what I want" she rolled her eyes at the hand, which was mine, extended to her and turn her heels away from me. 

I put my hand down and Conor approached me with guilt, grabbing my waist and kissed the top of my head "I'm sorry about her"

I look at him and smiled "Don't be, it's fine" Conor nodded unsurely and we walked to the dinner table where food was already served, her mom sitting down on the edge of the table.

Conor's other family members were still at Ireland and would just follow through. 

Conor sat down in between me and his mom, handing me the foods as the Three of us ate in awkward silence, but in my situation it's a peaceful silence.

"So Conor-" his mom said all of a sudden "-what happened to the other Dee?" she asked, a smirk from her lips as she took another bite from her food, looking at Conor as if I'm not even there.

Conor cleared her throat and clutched my hand from underneath the table "We didn't worked out, mom"

"And what makes you think it will work this time?" her mom asked, glancing at me with a snicker then back to Conor "They even have the same name"

"Mom-" I remove my hands from Conor and pushed my chair back, standing up from my seat

"I need to use the bathroom, excuse me"

---

Ever since that day, his mom did nothing but make me feel bad about myself. From insulting me from how I look, comparing me to his ex and me in general. I never felt so insulted my entire life and I let it through because it's the mother of the person I love.

When Conor told me he would leave to fetch his family at the airport, I planned to not even go out the bedroom but I know she'll think she got into my head.

So instead, I stood up from the shared bed of me and Conor then walked to the kitchen, making sure to be as quiet and sneaky as possible to not get the attention of the beast.

When I already got my towel, I turned around but I heard her grimaced. A little more and it would be a shout, but not towards me.

I turn around and saw she still has her back against me, but I saw her clutching her finger and realize what happened, she cut herself while chopping up foods.

I hang my towel on some chair and grab the first aid located at the kitchen drawer. When I have it, I grab her finger and washed the wound, when it was all good, I made sure the wound was clean and wrapped it up.

When it was all good, I pack the kit up and wash my hands. Ready to leave since my job was done.

"Deajinae, thank you" I stopped my tracks and look at her, waiting for a following insult but there was nothing. 

I smiled at her and nodded "No problem."

I return the kit back inside the cabinet and went to the living room to clean the area.

I was stuffing the pillows on the couch when I saw her approach me, making me stop from my actions and looked at her.

"De, I just want to apologize for what I did. I just want the best for my son, after all I did and you still showed me some kindness, I think you're perfect for my son" Besides from the thank you earlier, this is the only thing I heard her say directed to me which was not offensive.

"I understand, but it was pretty harsh" 

"I know, that's why I want to make it up to you. Get ready and we'll do some girl's shopping, time to get to know my daughter" happiest moment? No. Calling me her 'daughter' comes close, but when my mother wrapped her arms around me, I could say Conor would be having a hard time separating her mother and I.