25- "Since when did cliches became a reality?"

Start from the beginning

Our trip to Las Vegas didn't happen overnight, nor in a month, or even year. It took years to bring this imagination to reality. Today was a result after many failed attempts, months of savings, passport issues and time issues. I only hoped that it was all worth it.

~

“Now this is what I call first class royalty,” Pragya commented, holding her glass of red wine.

I swiveled my head to both sides, taking a good look of the scene and propped one leg against the other, seeking comfort in my seat, “Heaven, baby.”

Lisa held the glass of the same drink and raised an exquisite brow at both of us, “Why not both?”

Pragya and I nodded in agreement. “Cheers!” We declared, raising our glasses against one another for a well deserved toast. We made sure to let our sips be heard as we drank. Thereafter, we started our lunch.

I looked around one more time, trying to come in terms with the reality that pretended like a dream. Hell, even the college old me wouldn't imagine to be here. You wouldn't think much when you hear about a restaurant named Chow. No, you wouldn't, but what if you knew that this restaurant happened to be on the second floor of Caesars Palace. Caesars Palace, which was one of the most well known resorts around the Sins city (aka Las Vegas). It was known for its Roman architecture. From statues, to walls, to pools, to the clothing of the employees— everything in this larger than life resort was Roman themed. Like we were having lunch in a huge palace from the Roman era. The dining was facing a wide patio, overlooked by a centralized pool and a garden. Who wouldn't enjoy a sight like that?

 Who wouldn't enjoy a sight like that?

The three of us caught up with each other's lives as we talked

The three of us caught up with each other's lives as we talked. As the conversation jumped from one topic to another, it reached a certain point or a person I didn't want to talk about. The girls then turned towards me, hesitantly, asking about my status with Vansh.

“That's the thing. There's no status or even us for that matter. It's been half a month since he arrived in Delhi but we didn't meet. We haven't talked since April.” And four months, seventeen days since we met face to face.