Part 2: Discovery

-Springtrap's PoV-

Ooh, it was so exciting to go on the hunt again! I could feel the killer instinct well up in my chest, begging to be let out upon an unsuspecting victim. Ugh, I knew where this feeling was coming from. It came from the man trapped inside of me. When I was human, we merged into one being, sharing our thoughts and actions. I wasn't a particular fan of Vincent, and what he was trying to get me to do. But yet, I took extreme pleasure from killing or hunting the night guards. I licked my lips as I approached. I knew exactly where the human was from the sounds they were making. I came up on the human from behind. They turned around and faced me.

"H-hello?" They started. "I'm l-lost, mister. C-can you help me find my way out?" I stood there in shock. Nightmare Chica said it was a human, and I guess that includes children, but why didn't she specify age? I, as Spring Bonnie, didn't want to kill a mere child. Meanwhile, Vincent was fully ready to kill. He had murdered multiple children, so one more wouldn't bother him. My hands reached out greedily, but I stopped myself.

"Y-yes..." I purred, turning my extended hands into a pleasant handshake gesture. "I can help you-" Die... Vincent whispered in my head, "get out of here." They took my hand, and my eyes lit up. I pulled them down the corridor I had just come from. Vincent wanted me to kill them already, but I wanted them alive. I didn't know why, but I didn't feel any malice towards them. They were just a child. I was programmed to entertain children, and no offense to Fredbear, but I did not want to end up like him. Chica ran over to me.

"You found-" She cut herself off as her gaze traveled down to the kid. She told the kid to stay put, and then grabbed one of my ears and dragged me into a small room. "Why is it a kid?!"

"I don't know! I thought Nightmare Chica meant it was a Night Guard!"

Chica looked hesitant. "I... I really don't want to hurt a child. Even though Bonnie may joke that he wants to stuff them in a suit, he really doesn't."

"I don't want to hurt them either."

"What about..." Chica motioned to her head.

"Vincent won't be a problem." I assured her. Vincent argued in my head, trying to convince me that killing them was the best option. "Shut up." I told him. Chica gave me a questioning look. "Uh... Him." She nodded in understanding. We came back to the kid.

"What's your name, young one?" Chica asked.

"Y/n. You look a lot like Chica." The kid said. Chica laughed a little, unsure how to respond. "Who are you two?"

"You're right. I'm Chica."

"I'm Springtrap." I said, motioning to myself. That's what Vincent called us, right...? Yeah, I think so. "Where are your parents?"

"They... left me here at closing time. The people locked the doors behind them, and I couldn't get out."

"Freeze!" Chica suddenly cried. The camera powered on. I quickly stepped between it and Y/n. If the Night Guard knew Y/n was here, it would ruin the potential fun we could have with them.

"What are Springtrap and Chica doing together...?" I heard the Night Guard from his office which was a small distance away. The camera clicked off, and we could move again.

"I hope you two aren't thinking of hurting that child." A voice growled behind us. The Puppet appeared, scowling.

"Puppet!" Chica exclaimed. "N-no, we weren't going to!" Freddy appeared in the hallway as she exclaimed this. Freddy laughed.

"Why don't we just kill them? As a kid, they'd be easy to-"

"No." Puppet said. "You will not kill them."

"Why not? They're just a kid."

"You were just a kid once."

"...True..." Freddy sighed somewhat angrily. He glared at Puppet. "You get to explain it to everyone else."

"Alright." The Puppet said, meeting his gaze calmly. I turned my attention away from them, to Y/n. Y/n was obviously confused-it was written all over her face. Suddenly, in a flash of red, they were gone. Foxy tackled them to the ground and was about to kill them with his hook. Y/n gave a scream of surprise and fear. Puppet grabbed his arm and gave him a death-glare. Foxy stopped.

"Aye?"

"Leave them be. Gather everyone and meet me at the main showstage in five minutes." Puppet ordered. Foxy scrambled away.