Chapter 27

As promised to my lovely readers, here you all go ♡ Hope you'll enjoy :)

Dimitri's POV:

"We're finished for today. Meeting dismissed." Everyone gathered their files and folders before standing up and leaving quickly. Finally I'm done for today.

"Kyle, I'll be leaving now. Call me if anything extremely important/urgent comes up." I informed Kyle before removing my suit out of anyone's view.

"Yes Sir. Have a nice day." Changing into my outfit, I dialed for Joey to prepare Ray for our date and to give him the first clue. 3pm...should be delivered soon.

Getring into my car, I threw the suit in the boots before driving all the way back to the house to see the delivery man standing there with the bouquet

Getring into my car, I threw the suit in the boots before driving all the way back to the house to see the delivery man standing there with the bouquet. I stopped my car down the road, away from Ray's sight. I'm not going to ride his motorcycle unwatched. I don't want anything happening to him especially since he's pregnant now.

Ray's POV:

"Package for Ray?" I opened the door to see a delivery man standing there with a bouquet.

"That's me. Thank you." I took the bouquet over to see that they're chocolate roses and chocolate strawberries. Taking out the small little card attached to it, I awed at Dim's sweetness once I read his message.

'Something sweet (which cannot be compared to your sweetness) for my love to indulge in. I love you kitten. Hope you'll like it.♡'

Pucking one of the rose off I place the rest into the fridge to prevent them from melting. Taking a bite out of it, the juicy sweetness of the strawberry burst in my mouth as the milk chocolate petals melted into a delicious goodness in my mouth. Sweet.

To: Dimitri ♡

Thanks a lot for the bouquet Dim. I really love it. I wish that you could be here with me to enjoy it together.

From: Dimitri ♡

I'm glad you love it as much as I love you kitten ♡. I wish that I can be with you right now too but the meetings are just endless :( But I'll meet you soon kitten. Enjoy your day till then. xoxo.