Chapter 2- A Not So Fun Night.

Start from the beginning

"I promise you that you won't look like a complete idiot! And who cares what other people think. Just dance!" She replied, giving me a nudge with her elbow, tickling me a little bit as I let out a small giggle.

"Alright! Alright! But I am not responsible for any injuries or death caused by my two left feet." I replied.

"It's easy. Just find a hot guy and grind, like this," she said going to the closest guy and demonstrating. The guy seemed to enjoy it a lot. I didn't. It was very awkward watching that.

"That's not dancing. That's called being a slut." I laughed.

"I am not a slut!"

"If you say so," I replied with a giggle. I sighed inwardly and started to at least sway my hips awkwardly to the horrible loud music. Jax joined in dancing with me instead of the random guy to help me get the hang of it. I felt like a fish out of water. I probably danced like one too.

Some guys tried to rub up against me, but I moved away and declined politely and continued dancing with Jax, and by dancing I meant swaying side to side awkwardly as Jax danced around me. But, they kept trying and I had to less politely tell them to F off. Why are guys jerks? I already said no, what concept of that do they not understand? Jerks.

All of a sudden I felt like I was being watched. I felt it at the back of my mind that something was wrong. I scanned the club only to find nothing out of the ordinary for a club environment. Just a ton of drunk people grinding, 'twerking', drinking, laughing really loudly, stumbling around, or attempting to look good to attract the opposite sex, which only reminded me to a bunch of wild animals.

'People nowadays' I thought, clearing my head of thoughts of a creepy stalker person, thinking I was just being paranoid and continued to dance with Jax. But, the feeling at the back of my mind would not go away.

A half hour later, I got hot and decided to sit down for a bit and chug my water, which felt like I was in the dessert for days and it was my first drink. Even though I was dancing with Jax, I wasn't having much fun. I was only doing it to keep her happy even though I was horribly uncomfortable with the closeness of other people and the weird body movements people now a days called dancing or twerking or some shit like that. Bleh.

After a little bit of sitting and cooling my body down while Jax was chugging down her drink, I started towards the dance floor again with Jax and the random guy she just met while cooling down. I guess they hit it off while she was waiting for another drink and decided to invite him over or something. I didn't mind. He seemed nice enough.

After a little bit more dancing, I had to use the bathroom really bad. After I waited in a seemingly endless line, I did my business and washed my hands and crossed my way through the crowd. I went to get another thirst-quenching water. It seems like Jax had four fruity drinks and a few shots guys buy her and I could tell she was getting a little tipsy by her stumbling and her voice getting even louder, if that was possible. I sat at the table sipping at my water, hoping she didn't notice I didn't join her dancing. I just sat there and let Jax have fun and dance with the guy from before. They seemed to be hitting it off really well from what I could tell, since they were hard core flirting with each other. Hopefully I won't have to walk her home now.

By the time I finally caught a glance at my smart phone, the time said it was a little bit past midnight. I scanned the crowd to look for Jax and saw she was still dancing with random tall and skinny guy. He had glasses and messy brown hair with some tattoos showing.

I got up close beside her and said,"I need to get home and get some sleep. Are you spending the night?" as I shouted to her over the music.

"No, I'm gonna get a ride from this guy," she replied, patting random guys shoulder seductively. "Have a good walk. Try not to get mugged! Text me when you get home, ok?"