Chapter one- My Boring Life.

A/N- The person I cast for Ella is a model La FaeSan and I do not own any of her pictures but she is the closest person to resemble Ella that I could find. Her picture is posted above.

Chapter 1

College.

The very word brings boredom and numbness to my mind. It seems like my whole life I've been just going to school. And what do we accomplish? A chance for a good job in a field we somewhat like and can somewhat stand? Most of the time people don't get the damn jobs they went to school for in the first place. But we at least have to try, believing we can be whoever we wanted in this world. I remember back in high school I was so excited to go to college. How stupid was I?

'Just two more years. You can do this,' I reassured myself while heading towards my first class of the fall semester. I had already completed two long years of mundane college, already having my Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education. I was now on my way to have my Bachelors Degree. I wanted to be an elementary school teacher. I know, me; a person to teach and lead little kids? Believe me, it wasn't my first choice. I wanted to be a baker. I loved to bake cakes and cookies and stuff like that in my spare time. And I'm still pretty damn good at it. But, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to stop eating my creations or control myself around the cookie dough.

Then, in my senior year of high school I decided to go into a Teacher Education Exploration class for college credit and found out I loved to teach. I loved the kids and their happy-go-lucky innocent selves and I loved passing on my knowledge to their tiny minds so they can grow big and edumacated, knowing I was the one who helped them to get there. I know, it's sappy and dumb to some, but I don't give a flying fudge what they think. And hey, I might be immature, but I'd rather be immature than a boring adult. That's also why I would love to teach, so I can be the fun immature adult. And I think I'll be a great teacher one day for that.

Anyways, I went to a small community college, but I had a partnership with another bigger college so I could stay in my little town of Elyria, Ohio and get the same degree as those bigger colleges. And by now I'm probably boring you with meaningless and boring info about my meaningless boring life. Well you will have to deal with it, because that about sums up my life. Boring and meaningless. Some would say that my life isn't boring and meaningless, that I'm actually trying doing something with my life and I know what I want for the future. I guess that's true; I could be still living with my mother and sleep in all day and do nothing all night. I could be a hermit and not work or go to school, letting my life slip away. So I guess it could be worse.

My first and only class today was Children Psychology. It started at 9am and I was ten minutes early so I could find a good seat. I'm always early for everything. I'd rather be 10 minutes early than 10 minutes late. I don't know why, but I get anxiety whenever I think I'm going to be late. Even being one minute late brings my heart racing and mind in a panic. But, that's why I come early, so I can keep calm and not be a mess everywhere I go.

I walked normally to my classroom while attempting to dodge the students who weren't paying the least bit of attention to where they were goddamn going. I grumbled in my head in annoyance.

'Would it be too hard to look in front of you and pay attention? Seriously people?! Try to be goddamn considerate! It feels like I'm in high school all over again!' I mumbled angrily in my mind.

Luckily, after 5 minutes of playing people dodge ball in the hallway, I finally got to my classroom. The door was already open and the teacher was already in the class greeting students as they walked in. My teacher was a heavy set woman with short brown hair and glasses. She looked like the typical teacher, I guess.