Chapter Five: Morning Seduction

Start from the beginning

I just snob them and went out. And their i found Luhan and Sehun playing like kids while splashing the water.

" Oh their you are come on join us " Sehun said and smirked at me. Then the others came outside again.

" Oh their you are come on show us your sexy body haha " Kai said. Oh come on pervert guys.

" Uhm can all of you turn around for a minute i'll just take this off " i said but they didn't even turned around.

" Come on don't be shy, you can let us see it " Baekhyun said. Fine do i have any other choice.

I unwrapped my bathrobe and they were like this:

O__O << they were like that

>///< << i was like this.

" Wow you look hot realy hot hoo " Kai said. and wiped his sweat off.

And thats kind a hot. I mean what No! erase erase...

I just snob Kai and all of them and jumped into the water. And Luhan suddenly pulled me down the water and hold my arms tight.

He smiled at me and i did not mind him. I keep pulling my arms from him but his too strong. He pulled me closer to him and now are body and face are too close.

He suddenly kissed my lips full with lust and hunger. i too resist in this sensation his giving me. But no this is not good. The two of us went out of the water and the others jumped again.

" Huh! that was intense right " he said. I just nodded and bowed my head. My breasts was getting bigger and my body was getting slimmer than before.

Then suddenly they hit a ball on my head and that surprised me.

" Hey Aqua lets play water basket ball, the first one who can shoot that ball wins and the loser shall have consequences " Baekhyun said and smirked at me.

" Okay i'm it, and what is the price if i win " i said mocking them and smirked at them.

" Just wait haha, come on lets start the game " Kai said. And i nodded and smiled seductively to them.

I deep my head underwater and swim so fast so i can, shoot the ball, but Sehun and Luhan is following me, and they were blocking my way.

I pushed the two of them and they separated ways, but when i was already at the ring, someone pulled my feet and dragged me down to the deepest side of the pool. I looked around and i saw Sehun smirking at me.

I keep resisting my feet but he still pulls it until i reached him. He pulled my arms and now are bodys are so close.

He suddenly touched my flower and inserted it with his two fingers. He was fingering me and i cant help too hugged him tight and he went faster. I pulled his hair under the water.

Then he removed his two fingers on my flower and licked it. He let me free and i went out of the water.

Really i can't breathe in that position.

I shoot the ball on the ring and it went in. I win yes.

" So you win huh, guys surround her and will give her seduction haha " Kai said and smirked.

The others came near me. Chanyeol and Baekhyun hold my two arms tightly and Kris and Tao hold my feet.

" Hey what are you doing, i didn't do anything hey let me go, you bastards i don't want this Luhan help me " i screamed at the top of my lungs. But Luhan didn't came near us. instead he got off the water he looked at me and winked at me. What is the meaning of this is he gonna' leave me with his perverted friends.