imagine fourteen- car accident

A/N: Hey Guys ! I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in forever, I have been so busy with so much stuff, but I'm finally back. Sorry.
------------------------------------------------------
Y/N'S POV:

It was storming outside and I️ was alone. Kendall was at her parents house because Kris needed advice on what to wear for a date tonight with one of her beau's. The weather was getting harsher and the Local Weatherman said to stay indoors and away from windows. I️ finally texted Kendall, telling her to come home cause it wouldn't be safe to drive.

It's been over an hour now and I started to get worried so I called kendall and there was no response

It's been over an hour now and I started to get worried so I called kendall and there was no response. After pacing around the apartment for a while I got a phone call from an unknown number

"Hello"

"Hi, is this Ms. Y/L/N ?"

"Yes, I'm sorry who is this ?"

" I'm afraid to inform you that your girls has been in a serious car accident and she is in surgery right now, you were listed has her emergency contact."

"Oh my God !! Is she okay ? What happened ? What's Hospital ?"

"Ma'am the doctor will inform you will her status and St. Louis Mary Hospital"

"Okay, well Thank you."

"I'm so sorry agian, goodbye."

I grabbed my shoes and slipped them on and then grabbed my car keys and left the house and raced to the car and jumped in. My heart felt like it was on fire, what if u never told her to go to the grocery store would have she gotten into a car crash ? After a few stop lights and turns and a low fucking drive on the highway, I park in the parking lot of the emergency room of the building. I run inside and go to the lady at the front desk.

" My g-girlfriend was-s in a car accident, Kendall Jenner."

"Room 278, she just got out of surgery and she is res-." I didn't wanna hear the rest of her story, I just needed to see Kendall right now so I just ran to her room and saw her sleeping peacefully. I exhaled and put a hand on my chest and sat down next to her and put my jacket down and purse on the bedside table next to her and then grabbed her hand, she looked so pale.

"I'm so sorry Kendall I didn't mean for this happened. I should have never told you to go to the grocery store with the weather like that." I sobbed out

"It's all my fault. Kendall please wake up, baby."

Kendall shifted slightly and removed her mask and squeezed my hand.

"Oh thank god, your awake, I'm so sorry. I never meant to h-." She cut me off by giving a gentle weak kiss.

" It's not your fault it's no ones. That car couldn't see because of the rain and I didn't see it coming. It's the weather's fault." She said weakly while holding my hand and caressing my cheek.

"I'm just glad, your okay." I told her to scoot over and lates next to her and we cuddled and she fell asleep, I was just grateful that she was okay
————————————————————————
A/N: this was shitty, and I'm sorry for not posting for a long time. I will make a better one soon. Hope you liked it :)

Peace Outzz ♡