imagine seven: pepsi

KENDALL'S POV:
I walk in my shared apartment with Y/N, she goes to the kitchen and I go straight to the bedroom. I go on my Instagram and look at all the comments and I see so many hate comments about the Pepsi commercial that I just did.  I never meant by it, it's just a commercial. I started crying really bad and I just got under the covers and cried.

Y/N'S POV:
I heard crying in the bedroom, once I walk in I see Kendall and she had mascara all over face and she was a mess.

"Baby what's wrong?" I ask her

"Go away can't you tell I'm a mess, everyone hates me now!" She replies then I put my index finger under her eye and wipe her tears.

"Kenny, you can't just be upset all day." I tell her and then go around the bed and sit on top of the bed.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, GOD WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO MAKE SURE I'M OKAY!" She yells then quickly gets up and walks out and grabs her car keys and slammed the door on her way out.

I sit there and just take a moment to realize what just happened and then I felt a tear drop on my hand.

"What did I do wrong?" I silently whisper to myself.

KENDALL'S POV:
I was driving to the mall to just hang out and calm down. I couldn't believe I yelled at her like that, I knew she was just trying to help, so I then decided to just get her something at the mall, something nice and apologize. Y/N is an amazing girl, she's cute, funny, sweet, smart and this is what she gets from me. I'm such an asshole, I arrive and I park my Black BMW and walk in, there's paparazzi right at the entrance, I try to get past and I finally did, then I walk around and I see "PANDORA" and spot this beautiful diamond necklace.

I buy the necklace and make my way out of the mall and start my car and drive back home

I buy the necklace and make my way out of the mall and start my car and drive back home. I finally arrive home and I see Y/N with her knees up to her chest while she sitting on the couch and I put the gift down and run to her and hug her.

"Baby girl, I'm so so sorry, please forgive me." I told her kissing her in between a few words

"I was just trying to h-help." She says and wipes her tears.

" I know, I know, come her baby." I put my back against the couch and put my feet up and pull her up to my chest and kiss her forehead.

"God, I'm such a pain in the ass." I say out loud

"Yeah you are, but your my pain in the ass," she she's and kisses me.

"Wait here." I get up and bring the gift to her and hand it to her.

"What's this?" She says with a cute confused expression on her face.

"A gift, cause you deserve on for being the best girlfriend in the world." Then o sit back on the couch and she sits in between my legs and opens it up.

"Aww baby, you didn't have to but thank you, thank you, thank you!" She says and then puts it on and turns around and kisses me and si kiss back then I lay back on the couch with her on top of me and I put my hands on her side.

"Uggh baby, I love you so much." I tell her and kiss her agian.

I then flip us over and put two finger inside her underwear and put my finger slightly above her clit and started to tease her.

"Kendall don't tease me please." She whines and starts to buck her hips forward and I put two finger inside and start pumping in and out.

"Oh my god Kendall, faster please." She moans and grabs my shoulder and pushes me toward her face and we kiss and I pump ever faster.

"I'm gonna cum." She says and throws her head back and her legs started to shake and she finally cums. She then pulls off all her clothes and starts to underdress me and then puts me on the couch so I'm laying with my back on the couch and she slowly starts to kiss down my body and then spreads open my legs and kisses my clit very softly and I whisper wanting more.

"More please." She then starts to eat me out her tongue was moving so fast and I grabbed her her and started to lightly grind and she put two fingers in me and pump in and out and she was still eating me out. I love how she mad me feel. I finally reached my climax.     Y/N kisses my clit once more and then stars to get back on top of my and sit on me and I'm just laying down admiring her body on top of mine.

"You look beautiful love." I tell her and she blushes and kisses me.

"You too." Then we just stayed like that until we feel asleep.
-------------------------------------------------------A/N: Hope you like it, it was my first smut and thank you guys for all the reads. Ily. Should I write a Kendall Jenner FanFiction with a Y/N POV? Let me know.
Peace Outzz ♡