imagine four : vacation : part two

a/n: y/cb/n means your/celebrity best friend's/name and @ y/i/n means your/instagram/name and @y/cb/in means your /celebrity best friend's/ instagram name, okay back to the story.
________________________________

y/n's pov:

we just landed in mexico and saw that kendall was asleep, so i unfasten my seatbelt and stand up and almost fell, god i'm so clumsy. i then go over to kendall and wake her up.

"five more minutes." she said.

"five more minutes and we will miss the car that has to bring us to the hotel." i laughed and her head shot up and she had her eyes wide open.

"oh my gosh, i forgot were in mexico now. yay!" she yells and gets up and hugs me tightly.

"kendall?" i asked out of breath.

"yes love?" she said till hugging me tightly.

"i can't breathe." i told her

"sorry babe." she said and gave me a quick peck on the lips and then went and grabbed her stuff has i grabbed mine, then the pilot opened the airplane door and we walked down the stairs and in saw that there was a g-wagon waiting for us. we got then got in and i said bye to the pilot.

"you know where to go right?" kendall asked the driver.

"yes i do, ms. jenner." he said and then lock the doors and drove off and rolled up the black screen so we had our privacy.

"I'm so excited." I said and then moved to the seat next to her.

"I am too."Then she gave we a kiss on the lips and I kissed her back and the kiss got heated very quickly, then she pulled me onto her lap and I started to grind on her, still kissing her and then I felt her hands go up and down my sides.

"B-babe i-i think we should wait until we get back to the Hotel." I said not being able not speak cause of the pleasure she was giving me because she was kissing my neck and then reached my sweet spot.

"Fuck, your right. Luckliy you have this tight ass romper on or I couldn't have been able to wait." She said

(GUYS LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD MAKE SMUT, I'M NOT SURE BUT LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ME TO)

After we calmed down and I sat back down in my spot and went through my camera roll to kill time and I saw this really cute photo of me and my best friend Y/CB/N and I wanted to post it has a throwback so I went on Instagram and posted it and people had already started liking it.

@Y/I/N
throwback with her @y/cb/in

@Y/I/Nthrowback with her @y/cb/in

♡ 367,839 likes

I then turned off my phone and looked outside and saw that we arrived and so we went inside the Hotel and the nice woman gave us the key and we went inside our room and I instantly went to the bed and laid down.

"Who was that on the Instagram photo with you?" Kendell asked in a stern voice with no expression on her face whatsoever and tapping her foot. I sighed and sat up and looked at her.

"It was Y/CB/N, it was a throwback photo that I found in my camera roll and I wanted to post it. It was when we went to Jamaica when we were celebrating my birthday." I told her and then playfully rolled my eyes knowing that she was getting jealous, then I looked at my phone and saw that I got a notification.

Instagram:
@y/cb/in commented on your photo: those were good times, miss you xx

I then chuckled and remembered all the stuff we did. Then I put my attention back on Kendall, she was just standing there not saying anything. I didn't get why she was jealous, I mean I love her we've been together for such a long time. I would never replace her.

"You now that your mine right?" She asked stepping closer to me and then she was right in front of my face then she went on her knees while I was still sitting on the bed and we put each other's foreheads together.

"Yes I know." I sighed

"I don't like to get jealous when I see pictures of people with my girl." She said dragging the my before saying girl.

"Okay, i'm sorry babe. You don't have to get jealous cause I love you and only you." I told her then pecked her on the lips she than kissed back and brought us both onto the bed.

"Now shall we have some fun?" Kendall asked sending me a wink

"I think we shall my love." She laughed and then we continued kissing.
-------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Sorry I didn't update for a couple of days I was super busy but I'm back and let me know if I should do smut or not, thank you so much for the reads means a lot.
Peace Outzz ♡