imagine thirteen: drunk

KENDALL'S POV:

I was at home and I was currently eating ice cream waiting for Y/N to get home, she went parting with a couple of her friends. About an hour and a half later, Y/N arrives home hammered.

" Heyyyyo , can we have sex ?" Y/N shouts and then starts taking all her clothes off.

" Woah babe, first of all no cause your drunk and second of all lets go get your pajamas on. " I reply upset cause I don't like when she gets this drunk. I bring her upstairs and then I remove the rest of her clothes and she quickly runs away and stands behind the curtin and pops her head out, she look adorable and dense at the same time.

" Y/N what are you doing, come here. " I say getting closer and then she backs up a little more, I didn't understand why she was being like this.

" My girlfriend is the only one who is suppose to see me naked." She slurrs and the put the curtin around her self like a dress.

" Baby I am your girlfriend, not get you cute ass over here so I can help you get dressed and well go to bed. "

" Kenny it's you. " She says with a smile on her face then she comes over to me and give me a hug and kisses me. Then she walks over to the bed and gets under the covers and gestures for me to come over. I slowly walk over and ger under the covers with her.

" Baby Girl, aren't you gonna get dressed ? Your gonna get cold. " I asked

" No cause I got you to warm me up. " She says then cuddles up next to me and we both feel asleep.

Y/N'S POV:

I wake up and I notice i'm naked and I remember what happend last night and then I look over and see advil and water and I just smiling loving that Kendall knows how to take care of me. I go to my dresser and grab a pair of underwear, put that on then walk to the closet and put one of Kendall's sweeatshirt, I picked out her blue one that says " Savage " in black. It was kinda like a dress on me bacuse Kendall was so tall. I walk out the bedroom and see Kendall cooking blueberry pancakes and bacon.

" Mmmh what's all this ? " I say then go behind her and hug her waist and get on my tippy toes and kiss her cheek.

" Breakfast for the tiny model, who got hammered last night. " She says then mubbles the last part, and rolls her eyes.

" Ken Doll, I'm sorry for getting drunk last night but I had to get rid of some stress. ' I say then grab the spatuala from her hand and put it on the counter and sigh, the I grab her hand a force her around so she looks at me.

" That's why I'm here, talk to me. What if something happened to you ? " Kendall says putting her forehead on me and kissing it.

" I'm sorry baby, I'll come to you next time ." I tell her give her a really long kiss and pull away and she pulls me back, I jump on the counter and she comes in between my legs and I kiss her and moan softly and then she pulls back.

"Tease" I say rolling my eyes playfully

"That's for yesterday. " She says and hugs me once and returns to cooking the pancakes and throws away the burnt ones. I go and sit on the couch and relax, wondering how I got so fucking lucky.

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Sorry I have not posted in a while, but I'm back. This book is almost at 30K reads, thank you so much for all the love and support.

Peace Outzz ♡