imagine twelve: first sight

Y/N'S POV:

I was currently driving to the cafè where my friends were meeting up at which would be my bestfriend Selena Gomez than my other friends Taylor Swift and Cara Delevigne and one new girl Kendall Jenner, I've always see her on tv and at Victoria Secret Shows but never in person. I park my dark red BMW and get out and get in the cafè.

" Y/N! " everyone yelled except for Kendall.

"Chill, I'm right here." I said laughing and I looked at Kendall and she was beautiful like really beautiful.

"Hi nice to meet you I'm Kendall Jenner." She said standing up and tidying up her skirt.

"I know your all over tv. I'm ____ ______." I said and politely sat down and ordered a tall coffee.

"So Y/N, what do you do?" Kendall's asks smiling.

"I'm a Victoria Secret Model, I would ask what do you do but I already know. I'm sorry that sounded creepy I'm that my friends told me." I said shyly and mentally slapping myself.

"It's okay." She said and then we talked for one more hour until the girls wanted to go to the  but Kendall and I decided to go to the carnival.

We were driving to the carnival and then I look over at her and couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was, then she caught me staring and blushed and I turned the other way, after a couple more stop lights, we finally arrived to the carnival and we got out and played a few games and she won me a little blue teddy bear.

"I really would like to take you or sometime Y/N." she said stopping in her tracks and looking in my eyes.

"I would like that." I said back then got on my tippy toes and leaned in for a kiss and then after she realized what happened she kissed back, it felt like fireworks and I pulled away and we both smiled at each other, that was the start of something amazing.
-------------------------------------------------------A/N: I hoped you like it, have an amazing day !! Thanks for the reads and votes.
Peace Outzz ♡