Part 1 Meeting The Elrics

I WANT TO THANK MYSTICTENSHI FOR GIVING ME THIS IDEA

                                                                                           Readers POV

I sat in the rain my stomach growling.I hadnt eaten in days. I sighed then heard a noise I looked around the corner. Two  golden blonde haired boys walked by.I watched my "prey" waiting for the right moment then pounced.

                                                                                AL's POV

I was tackled to the ground by someone.I looked up to see a girl with cat ears on top off me.Brother was yelling for her to get off me."Hand over the food and noone gets hurt" she said."Whats your problem" Brother yelled.

                                                                                     Readers POV

I hissed "Just hand over the food !!!! Both of you" I said.suddenly my stomach growled making me blush."You're starving" the younger boy said."Come on we'll take  you to get something to eat" he offered."Why should I trust a HUMAN" I said laying my ears back."Well, we havent hurt you and you're still on top of me" he pointed out and chuckled slightly.I opened my mouth to ask what was so funny but  lost my balance from the pain in my leg and fell revealing the bruise on my eye.The boy sat up and looked at my eye then picked me up."Shes hurt we should get her some help" he said."Put me down" I said trying to get free."Stop squirming or you'll hurt yourself.I just wanna help" he said."NO I HATE HUMANS" I yelled.It was true I hated humans but I was mostly scared of them.After being beaten and starved countless times by Tucker I became scared.I wasnt the sweet little kitty I used to be.I was a SURVIVOR.The boy sighed and started walking."LET ME GO" I demanded biting down as hard as I could."OW" he said loosening his grip.I took the chance and jumped from the human's arms but didnt get far with my injured leg.They chased after me"come back here you damn cat" the older boy said.Typical human I thought.They came closer I hissed "Stay back" I warned.The younger one pulled out a sandwich "here" he said holding it toward me.My ears stood up and I hesitated then my stomach  growled again.I snatched the sandwich and gobbled it down eagerly."I can get you more of that if you want" he said."Just let me help you" he pleaded.He slowly walked towards me I stiffened."Come on cat" the older one said."We cant stay in this rain all day. Suddenly my fears began to take hold of me again.Tears ran down my face."No Master please" I said as old memories took hold of me."Dont hurt me" I begged.Then everything went black.

                                                           AL's POV 

I caught the girl and picked her up then headed to find a clinic."Why do you think she hates humans so much Brother" I asked him.Ed just shrugged.

                                                         TimeSkip(Clinic)

We sat waiting for the nurse to finish bandaging the the girl's wounds.

Readers POV(DREAMING)

Master hit me and I fell to the ground.My eye hurt. He grabbed my tail and dragged me to the other room.He began hitting and kicking me over and over."It hurts" I screamed in agony.

                                                                         (END OF DREAM)

                                                                           Al's POV

The nurse came and got us looking worried.Me and brother go and see whats wrong.She looks like shes in pain.I  held her and pet her head gently.The girl opened her eyes and turned her head."Glad you're awake" I said.

                                                                    Reader POV

I turned my head. Then realized the human was touching me !!!! I bit down on his hand."Ow sorry" he said."Why do you hate humans" he asked."Thats none of you business" I said rudely."Besides whats  it to you ?" I stood up up but fell down again because my leg was still injured."DAMN IT" I yelled angrily.The boy helped me back onto the bed."You should rest" he said."You're not going anywhere with that injury." I pouted "whatever" I said and turned to look at them."I suppose you're wondering who and what I am"I said knowing Id have to tell eventually."Yes but you dont have to tell us" he said. Yeah right I thought."I have nothing better to do" I said.I took a deep breath."You see im a Neko,half cat half human.My name's (Y/N). When I was just a kitten I was adopted by my master,Shou Tucker.An alchemist and a human who beat me and abandoned me a few days after" I explained. "Oh thats so sad" the younger boy said."Well would you like for us to adopt you" he asked.I jumped up"NO I HATE HUMANS" I yelled.I winced then slammed my fist down breaking the bed with my catlike strength."Calm down we wont hurt you I promise "he said.