"I swear this was all an accident and I can explain..." He looked at you apologeticaly trying to explain himself. 

"Ok then I'm listening...." You tried not to giggle and crossed your arms over your chest. He opened his mouth to speak but no excuse was good enough... He lowered his head and decided to tell the truth.

"The truth is that I was passing by and I heared you humming that tune. Your voice is so beautiful that I couldn't help but take a look at the source of this tune and then I saw you... Even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Then you startled me and I tried to flee when I fell into your roses...." He finished his apology out of breath.

A smile formed on your face and your already rosy cheeks got a deeper tint of pink as you got closer to him.

"I'm (y/n) (l/n), nice to meet you... Do you need any help?" You said still keeping your smile on your face.

"I'm Samwise Gamgee, nice to meet you too and yes I do actually...." He was blushing like crazy and his smile was wide as you started helping him get out of the rose bush.

And since that day Sam became a regular visitor to admire your garden..... 

~Pippin~

~Pippin~

The Shire fields were filled with colourful flowers and the sky had a beautiful clear blue color.  There was a light refreshing breeze and you decided to take the day off and have a nice picnic with (y/b/f/n). So you both climbed up the green hills and sat under a tree shade at your favourite spot. Your blanket was filled with tones of food and soon the two of you were chattering about Shire's hottest gossips. As you were both laughing and having a good time you heard something like whispers. You looked at eachother and put your cups of tea down. You both tried to listen more carefully.

"....go...second breakfast....they....nice..."

That's all you could hear before you saw two cute young hobbits with ginger hair pushing eachother awkwardly towards your spot. Once they reached your blanket they smiled awkwardly to both of you. The one on your left elbowed the other on the stomach. After his small groan he cleared his throat and straightened his posture.

"Good day fair ladies..." He cleared his throat again and continued. "My name is Peregrin Took, this is my friend Meriadoc Brandybuck but you can call me Pippin and my friend Merry..." You were both still listening to the hobbit ready to burst into a fit of uncontrolable laugh. Just this awkwardness in their faces was awfully cute. You thought that Pippin's face was indeed so cute and blushed with your thought. 

"Nice to meet you both... I'm (y/n) and this is my best friend (y/b/f/n). Can we help you?" You asked smilling.

He returned the smile and answered. "Yes, actually my friend Merry and I didn't have our second breakfast yet and we were wondering if we could join your picnic..."