His

Two months pass. I finally have her as mine she is at my Beck and call. She has finally accepted that she has loved the pain from the start and now she craves it more and more. I have her kneel by my side each day she craves for me to use her. I give her the pleasure she wants but I also take mine from it as well by fucking her hard as I want. As we walk down the corridor we see many servants pass and squirm wanting the king as well but to there surprise they see the king grin and pin his fucktoy to the wall as he kissed her neck and rub her wet drenched pussy. He found out she is a little exhibitionist as well and he used this to his advantage and ordered all the servants to gather and watch. She squirmed as her felt her body up and down with her moans fill the air and the servants with heat in their breathe.

The king was using me in front of all the servants mmmm I can see their face become hot and bothered seeing me and the king nearly fucking each other in that scene. He lifted my legs and slammed me against the wall as he undoes his pants. I feel his hard throbbing cock against my pussy as he teases me with his cock barely entering me and he pulls out with only the tip. "Master please put it in all the way please!" He smacks my ass and tells me to shut up and he will do what he wants with me. I had finally given up and enjoyed the pleasure after so long of it. He finally slams his cock deep in my pussy making me moan loudly. Some of the other servants step closer to him and kneel with their mouthes open asking to suck his balls as he fucked me. I was worried but I didn't care he was fucking me so hard that it didn't matter. He let one of the servants finally suck his balls I tightened my pussy around him. I feel him getting close I want him to cum inside me but I cum before him and yell his name. He cums but he pulls out and cums on the servants face and my pussy. He tells the rest of the servants to clean up the mess and get back to their normal duties. As I crawl next to him my legs shake with pleasure and touch the collar that said his name. We walked down the corridor and ended up in the thrown room and walked out of the great hall and ended up on the balcony staring at the many citizens he controls but now they all now I am his. His people loved him he was a great king and protected the people some people hated that he loved him so which brought assassin's but now he has shown that assassin end up getting worst than me but I fell I'm love with it they won't. He drags me back inside the castle he wanted me again that but where now in front of the servants or his knights or his advisors this time.... I can't wait. I wanted him so badly my king Aaron I want him all to myself now as his.

Hey guys the author again do you guys want to see more of this story as well.