Dungeons

As my master and I walked down the halls I kept thinking what would happen what would he do. I kept seeing him grin as we walked. Than we finally reached the gate before the dungeon.
As my new slut and I walk into the dungeon I see her face it's afraid. I want to show her what her new life. Showing her my personal playground with my toys and tools. As she looks down flinching at every noise, she seemed so innocent but I knew she was a dirty little slut on the inside. "I need to show you how these toys work don't I?" She only replies in her normal, "yes master Somvong." I pull her collar I
Into the dungeon and place her on a saint Andrews cross. I see her squirm as I put her on I bit my lip every time I see it. I take out a flogger and whip her with it. She started biting her lips I knew she loved it. "I know you want to moan let me here it princess." "Yes m-master!" As I hit her again and she moans louder. I ask her "What do you want my little fucktoy." "I-I-I want to serve you master." She finally submitted to me. I am going to use her as much as I want now and she won't defy me anymore. I whip her more hearing her moan one after another until I finally let her down and I take out my cock. She flinches but she initially knows what to do she begins to suck. I grab her hair and push her further down my cock but she starts going deeper on her own. "Good little toy you're learning." She nods and keeps sucking, but I pull her up by her hair and bend her over no rub my cock over her pussy. She moans " does my slut want me inside?" "Yes master I do!" as she says those words I ram my cock inside her. I fuck her senselessly in the dungeon but as time passes she can't take it any more and pass out. I take her into my chambers and fuck her one more time. Than I let her rest I have something special for her in the morning. I walk away with a giant smile.
In the morning I wake up sore and soaked in cum. I find another one of the servants he says " our king wants you... now please. Princess" I put on the clothes the king had left and my collar... I leave to the king and I see him he seemed to be smiling he holds a new collar. He tells me "here now slut!" I come to him quickly and go on my knees. He pulls me up by my collar and he says "My new servant deserves something special to become my personal servant." He rips off my collar and places a new one on me with the kings name on it. I am officially his and there is nothing I can do.