New life

There's men barging at our doors we are trying to escape though the back gates, but it's to late they already have broken through. The men yell "Grab the girl!" I see men running after me and they pinned me to the ground and tie me up. As that happens I see them stab my father through his chest. They all scream the king is dead. I'm in a cage with other women and children as we are taken to a new kingdom. Kingdom of Mistheim. As we go into the kingdom the guards grab me "No no get off me!" " Shut up the king wants you!"
" W-why would the king want to see me?" "Shut up!" I stay silent as we get closer to the throne room. When I walked in I see King Aaron in his rugged clothing and crown. "Ah princess Kaitlynn your finally here." I speak "Why would you do this? You and my father had a peace treaty why betray him?" Aaron speaks in loud but soft tone "To have workers for the mines and a new servant and what better servant than a princess herself."
"W-wh--" as I get interrupted by the king "Take her to the servants quarter get her washed and ready to begin her services to her king." As the guards grab and take me to servants rooms and strip me of my clothing and pour cold water on me and begin washing me. I think why does a king need a princess as a servant he has so many already. The guards finally finish washing me and give me tight restricting clothing that showed off my body. They take me back to the kings chambers. I see him in his loose clothing. He walks up to me holding something in his hands and grabs my chin. "Mm my new servant is washed and ready for her new job. Guards out of my chambers!" I try to get in a word, but the king grabs hold of my throats and binds my hands with what he was holding. He grabs an item from another room it was a blindfold and throws me over his bed and has my hands tied in a different position like I'm hanging. I feel something over my stomach and Aaron says something "now listen you serve me and only me I will use you however I like. Understood." I try to speak again "why do--" as something hits my stomach I whimper. Aaron speaks in a deeper tone "You will only say yes master to any demands understood." I nod but get hit again. "You will answer with words no nodding." "Y-yes Master Aaron." "Good this is only the beginning but you're a quick learner." "Yes master." Master puts something around my neck and I feel it going higher and higher and slowly chokes me. I hear master speak "Now you will follows these orders to the T, first you will do anything I tell you without hesitation, second you are only to follow my orders and mine alone, finally I will use you in any way I desire. Understood my new toy?" " I understand master." As I say this he starts to rub my pussy and I moan the instance he touches it. "Now you deserve pleasure for be such a good little slut." "Mmm ahh yes master" as he rubs my clit and teasingly fingers me. "Now my little slut you may only cum when I say so." "Y-yes master!" I say as he finally fingers my pussy. I hear him grab something than I feel it rubbing against my pussy and it goes in and I moan louder and louder. I try and hold back myself from cumming. I hear master laugh and he says "haha is my little slut feeling good." "Yes I do master." "Remember now cumming." He continues to play with my pussy I get closer and closer until I can't take it anymore. I hear him grab something else and I hear it crack the air around me. " Now my little slut needs to learn to listen." "I'm sorry master please don't punish me!" "You do not tell me what to do." As he strikes my back and feel the sting on my back and he hits it more and more I feel every lash as it leaves a stinging it started off hurting me but I started to begin to like it with every hit a moan. Aaron says "Well welcome to your new life my little princess." As he drags me on the bed and takes me and fucks me through the night and he's uses me so roughly through the night.