♥ Close to Confession

Two weeks passed when Lisanna came back to the guild. Lucy hasn't gone to stop by in Fairy Tail and stayed in her room those entire days. A lot of things bothered her especially her feelings to Natsu lately.

Then there is this another thing which she can't believe...  It's been a while since she heard her name coming from him.  

Lucy's POV             

Why am I like this? Do I really have feelings for him? No way, no way. I know he's been there for me from the first time I joined the guild, but what will happen to him and Lisanna? She's really a nice and loving person; I can't barge into them. (And Mirajane's sister I say...) It's hard to tell Natsu about it... But, this strange feeling, I can't help it... Why am I so uneasy when I see them together?

It can't be jealousy right? It mustn't be!

The sun's still up, I washed my face and jumped into my bed. I have been thinking, if I will not take on any jobs, where will I find jewels to pay my rent? As if I can ask Loke or Virgo to have a job and work for me? Now I have said that okay why not... No way! No way! It can't be they're spirits after all! This is really the bad luck that will come on my way. After a long time picking a decision, I've decided to have a visit in Fairy Tail!

Maybe after an hour it'll be sunset so I must get going. The people greeted me as if I have gone ten years. But still, I must know this crazy feeling of mine. Bothers me a lot. 

"Hey it's Lucy-chan!" Levy shouted.

"Love Rival is back!?!  Run my Gray mon ami!" Juvia startled.

"Will you just stop it?!" Gray said in a grumpy voice.

Now I'm the center of attraction and that's great! I hope there wouldn't be a mountain of questions piling up for me.

I walked into the little bar sitting with Erza and Mira; at least here I can be at peace. I'm sure Erza doesn't want any people to disturb our talk. (The beast queen! Mwuahahahaha!)

"It's been a while Lucy... Do you have a problem?" Erza asked with a smile in her face. Holding a glass of beer. (or strawberry cheesecake.)

Mira is also listening and I don't know what I should answer. Then I won't say it straight. But it's Erza and Mira I'm talking to, you know they're someone who keep on asking until you say the answer that they want. (Such a pushover to pushy people) That really gives me butterflies in my stomach with matching goose bumps. 

"None... I just need time to relax that's all." I said nervously. Why am I so bad at this!

"Are you suuuuure? We can help you know." Mira with her questioned face.

 I know, and Lisanna is your sister. Hihi.

I must go or else these two... awesome... badass... wizards...will keep on pushing what they want. (Poor pushover Lucy) I'll get teased a lot. Huh.

I left my drink and showed them an expression of thinking.

"Yeah... By the way where's Natsu?"  I asked.

And now I didn't know what I asked...  I got carried away. That's great Lucy, another trophy for you! *face palms

 "Oh and why do you ask?" Erza said with a smirk on her face.

"I just got curious-- you know what I mean---I-I keep on asking because I'm just curious! I'm not finding him!--just curious--that's all!" I answered looking on my fingers. *face palms

 "He's out with Lisanna, talking about things, TOGETHER."  Mira replied with a silly smile. 

Miraaaaa!!! 

She's so playful when it comes to these things... But why am I so interested? I'm not part of it I know! AH! I can't take it anymore... Erza and Mira are not any good help in talking after all; I can't help but sweat and have goose bumps... I may have been killed by those two if I still continue...

 Then I must depart! Let's go Lucyyy!

"Okayy... I gotta go see yah!" I waved goodbye and ran outside.

Now I'm far away from those two, I can breathe normally. Now that they've said that Natsu and Lisanna are together outside, I just keep on imagining things and thinking where they are right now. It won't disappear on my mind, I just keep wondering about them.

"Come on! Snap out of it Lucy!" I said to myself almost slapping my face for ten times. It reminds me, it's about sunset. Maybe I could see the sun for a while to calm myself.

With my arms on my back, I came to the Sola tree where I can see a good view of the sunset. Natsu always comes to this place. (Natsu, Natsu, Natsuuuu...) Remembering the disappointment I had last time...

*Flashback

"Hey Lucy, Do you think Natsu is inlove with you?" -Mira

"Let's meet up later at the Sola tree Lucy, just the two of us..."

*End of Flashback

Don't Wanna Remember!! I don't wanna remember! I'm a fool! Waaaaaahhh...

And I was right, Natsu's there. With someone...

"HUH? Someone's already here? Oh it's Natsu."

"Hey Nat—"

I stopped. I saw them... Natsu's with Lisanna.  He's having fun with her. I never saw him smile like that before, a smile that can never fade.

It hurts, it really hurts. I don't know why... What is wrong with me!?!

Do I like him that much?  

I ran and ran... I didn't mind if I will hit somebody or I will fall into the river, I just ran.

Finally I'm home...

Maybe I'm really in love with Natsu? Why is he like that to me? My heart can't stop beating when I see him smile...

But it really hurts, that I am not that PERSON BESIDE HIM

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello reader of Chapter One! Leave a comment below.

Aze♡