T W E N T Y ~ S E V E N 【2】

Start from the beginning

" I loved you too harshad" she was almost about to breakdown when reality hit her. So she pushed him back .

" Yes i loved you but not anymore harshad... Not anymore... I have moved on so please leave me alone and let me stay happy" she joined her hands in front of him and left the room.

She saw manik standing there outside the room burning in the flames of anger with fisted hands.before she could utter a word he went back to audience seat.

The results were about to get annouced and everyone was praying to god wholeheartedly.

Krystle increasing the suspense " and the winner is ..... Any guesses"

The crowd shouted fab 5.

Krystle approving their guess " yes you are right it is none other than fab 5"

All of them come on the stage to hold the trophy. Guest were invited on the stage .

Guest was none other than the owner of tseries bhushan kumar.

" Your performance was one of its own kind. Especially your lead singer she has got some rare voice. Well it may surprise you people but i want to sign a contract with you people not fab 5 but sassy 7 "
Everyone was looking to each other. Confusion was running down in their bodies.

" Okay let me make it clear, it will include manik cabir dhruv alya mukti nandini and aryaman"

Everyine started jumping in the excitement and hugged each other.

The gala was declared closed and all the invited people started leaving to their places.

Nandini was looking for manik but abhimanyu caught her.

" Ghar nahi chalna kya " he asked.

" Bhai you go i got some work" before he could even reply she vanished away.

She dialled her number numerous time which everytime went unattended.

~*~*~*~*~*~

(This is only for your request hope you gonna like it Anshika3110 💝)

Scene: backstage

Since everyone has left dhruv and alya were enjoying their time.

Dhruv being a mad in love guy prepared something for her which every girl would like her guy to do.
" Chalogi mere sath " he asked confidently.

She nodded and went to some lone place where only darkness could be felt.
He made the grip of his hand around her loose and started moving back.

She noticed he isn't there anymore therefore resulted in panicking.
" Dhruv... Dhruv where are you ....""

" Dhruv i am scared this isnt a joke "

The ray of light fell on her. And she saw roses all under her foot. She could feel the warmth of candles all around.

 She could feel the warmth of candles all around