I wake up in our dark room. Klaus is sleeping with his arm around me. I carefully move his arm so I can step out of the bed. 

I walk to the big porch and sit on the swing set. I place my knees so high they can almost touch my chin.

I take a deep breath as I see the sun rise through the trees. 

"Good morning Love." I hear as Klaus sits next to me,"Couldn't sleep?"

"Not really." I say as I give him a smile. 

He places his arms around me and kisses my hair as we watch the sunset. 

"I love you." He whispers into my hair.

"You love my hair?" I ask smiling. 

"I do." He says kissing it again. "And I love your face." He says as he places kisses all over my face ending with my mouth. 

"Pancakes?" I ask as I break the kiss.

"With Nutella." He says with a big smile. Rose and Klaus have this huge chocolate addiction. Every time I tell them off they eat it anyway. Sometimes in secret. I can't help but love it. 

Rose should be happy with her tribrid genes, otherwise in ten years we need to learn her roll in stead of walk. 

I walk inside as Klaus sits outside for a while. He overthinks to much. 

"Mommy where is daddy?" Rose asks as her bare feet touch the floor loudly.

"Outside, but first put on your socks." I say to her as she nods.

Pancake mix... 

I'm way to lazy to make my own mix. Not that I can do that. 

"Daddy!" I hear Rose yell as she runs outside. 

It takes a while until I manege to make a non-burned pancake. When I call Rose and Klaus they come right away.

"Food!" Rose screams while turning a round. 

"Keep your voice down a bit." Klaus chuckles. 

They sit down together as I watch them while I eat my sandwich. I don't really like pancakes.

It's more of a Klaus - Rose thing. 

Kol's POV

"You sure they want to see us?" She asked. 

I looked into her big brown eyes.

"Positive." I say as I took her hand and let her to my car.

"Seriously?" She said making me look up to her. "A purple Lamborghini?!"

I just nod ignoring her comment. I like this car. 

When I drive fast I almost feel like the Joker. 

I hear the girl pray silently.

"Please don't kill me."

I just smirk at the thought of driving to a wall.

She takes a big breath and I drive away.

I still haven't told my niece my story yet.

I pick up my phone ignoring the girl's protest.

C..

Not random girl C...

Not Carolina...

Caroline.

I call Caroline as I know that Klaus won't pick up.

The phone rings three times before she picks up.