Chapter 14

Caroline's POV

I wake up in a dark room. There ropes on my arms and the only thing I care about is if the baby is all right.

"Caroline?" I head Rebekah.

"I'm here." I say and I start to cry.

"It's going to be all right" she says and she tries to get closer to me.

"What if they hurt the baby?" I say crying. I can't help myself. I'm still pregnant and the hormones are everywhere.

"They won't. I won't let them." She says and I stop crying.

Klaus' POV

I run as fast as I can back home. I enter the house and I smell Caroline almost immediately. I follow the scent and Elijah is right behind me. I follow the scent till it's dark.

"Niklaus it's midnight." Elijah says.

I ignore him and walk further. Her scent is weak so we have to walk slowly. It's getting stronger and stronger. It's so strong now that I can run and follow it now. The sun is already rising. I run and run.

Where are you love?

Caroline's POV

I keep falling asleep and waking up. Rebekah has accomplished to sit next to me and she holds me like we have been friends forever.

A witch enters the room and a white light goes into the room. My eyes are hurting.

"Take them." The witch says and someone grabs me by my arms.

We walk through halls and rooms and in the end we stop walking and I fall on the ground. There's nothing I can do.

"I give you one last chance Rebekah." The witch in the middle says,"join us." She says.

"No bloody way!" Rebekah screams.

They take me and bind me to a pale.

"Your choice." The witch says and she takes a knife.

"Do you have any last words?" The witch asks to me. I'm crying. "Please don't hurt the baby." I say. I cry and cry and wait till I feel the pain of the knife but it isn't coming. I open my eyes. I see Klaus entering the room and killing everyone who is in his way. Elijah runs to me and takes off the ropes. And I pass out.

Klaus' POV

We enter a abandoned house in the middle of the woods. I hear people talking with my vampire hearing. I run into the house and listen carefully.

"Do you have any last wishes?" A person asks. Are they killing someone?

"Please don't hurt the baby." I hear Caroline saying and I run into the room. I kill everyone I see. Witches die so easily. After I rip out the last heart I look at Caroline.

"I'm sorry love." I say and I kiss her forehead. I lift her in bridal style and we walk outside.

"Are you okay Bekah?" I ask my sister while I walk.

"I'm fine." She says.

We walk and walk and eventually we see a car. We take it. Rebekah and Caroline I the back and Elijah and I in front. We ride back home. When we stop riding I take Caroline and walk to our bedroom.

Stay with me.

Caroline's POV

When I wake up the first thing I see in Klaus.

"Hello love" he says. He looks like he hasn't slept in days.

I'm tired.

"I love you too" I say and I fall asleep again.