Epilogue

Last chapter
--------------------------------------------
"Ahhh I can't believe it's your big day," Anna starts clapping. Alisha, Anna, and Negin are all of my bridesmaids. They are wearing a light blue dress that falls right below their knees. Surprisingly they all are already married.
"You look beautiful Kylie," Alisha smiles. Negin was putting on my make up since she wanted to.
"Our little Kylie is growing up," Anna starts crying.
"Anna you are making me cry," Negin's eyes start to water. "Ok I'm done with your make up." Negin gets a tissue and wipes her eyes.
"Guys stop it," I start crying too.
"Thank god I made sure to use waterproof make up for everyone," Negin is sobbing in a way now.
"Guys let's just stop with all of this crying," Alisha had tears streaming down her face.
"Ok. Ok," Anna breathes. They all got the veil and put it on my head together.
"Thank you," I tell them. I hear the piano play the wedding music. I looked at Negin. She nods. Time to go down the isle. I get up and linked arms with my dad. The flower girls have already went. Anna, Negin, and Alisha have already made it to the other side. My turn. The doors opened and all eyes on me. I looked over down the isle and see the man I love. Standing there smiling at me. We make it down the isle and I look over at the empty seat next to Calum. He shrugged. I look back at my future husband. We were holding each other's hands. I stared into those green eyes of his.
"Logan do you take Kylie to be your lovey wife?" The preacher began.
"I do," he smiles.
"Kylie do you take Logan to be your lovey husband?"The preacher asked.
"I do," I look over at the empty seat for Luke. He broke up with me 2 years ago. It was a terrible time for me. Logan brought me back up. He made me feel special and cared about me. I stared back into Logan's eyes. This hurts me to think about. I thought Luke and me had something. I guess not.
"You may now kiss the bride," the preacher closed the book and yelled. Logan grabbed my face and our lips connected. One word was roaming my mind. Luke. The kiss felt like Luke. It feels so amazing like I was really kissing him. It felt good. No. I have Logan now and Luke shouldn't come up in my mind. Clapping and cheering filled the room. Logan let go and was smiling. This is going to be perfect.

Well I guess there might be "Unpredictable Love 2"
Check it out to read the rest of the story.

Thank you for the reads. You guys are the best. I love you guys. Make sure you finish the complete story by reading the second book. Also check out my other stories!:*