Chapter 24

Chapter 24

----------------------------------------------

A coma. No. No. No. No. I dreaming. I could wake up any second now. I grabbed Anna's arm behind me.

"Everything is going to be ok," she reassured me. I only nod my head. I feel like I lost all of my senses.

"I'm getting a chair," I heard someone yell. I think Calum. I don't know. I just want Luke to wake up. I can't deal with this. I looked at Anna. I have been pressing my nails down on her skin. Her eyes were closed. She opened them and looked passed me. I felt something behind me. Maybe the chair. She sat me down and laid me back. I still didn't let go of her arm. Alisha came up beside me and tried to remove my hand from Anna's. I let go and she wrapped both of her hands around my one hand.

"Is this all true?"I whispered. Negin who was now on my other side nodded. My eyes began to be filled full of tears. How many tears am I going to lose in one year? It all started with that kiss Luke did to Emma. All the tears started then and there. Why? This is going to suck. No Luke. No one to lean on and fall asleep on while watching movies.

•••

First day of school without him. I pretty sure my eyes are really red. I know he is not dead, but I feel like there is now an empty spot in my heart. I walked through the hallway where people were giving me pity looks. I saw Negin's long brown hair. She turned around and a smile grew on her face.

"Hey Kylie," she greeted. I nodded. I don't feel like talking or smiling. What's the point anyway?

"C'mon Kylie. Something has to cheer you up," Anna begs.

"Luke waking up from his coma," I whisper. Wouldn't that be amazing? Being able to be with him as we walk through the hall ways.

"Hey Kylie," I heard a familiar voice. I turn around to see Logan heading our way. What the fuck does he want? My day is ruined already.

"Sorry about Luke," he apologized.

"Thanks," I didn't know what else to say. I'm not going to say 'It's ok' because it's not ok. I turned my back towards him to face my friends.

"Hey maybe let's hang out together later on. You know as a friendly thing," he offers. It might make me feel better.

"No. I'm going to see Luke later so ya," I rejected.

"Let me come with you," he replies. I guess he really wants to hang out with me.

"Ok," I walk away with my friends trailing behind me. So I'm going to see Luke with Logan. Well let's see how that goes.