Chapter 25

Chapter 25

----------------------------------------------

The bell rang for the final class of the day. We all head outside.

"Kylie," I heard Logan call behind me. I turn around and saw him running towards me.

"Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded as we headed towards the parking lot.

•••

We enter into the hospital and of course I know exactly where his room is. I pretty much came here everyday since after the crash. We walk in and we both take a seat. Luke was lying down on the bed with stuff from everywhere are attached to him. He had a little scratch on his face from the glass and a couple of cuts on his arms. He might be in a coma but he looks so peaceful and adorable. I stare at Luke and all I could think about is when he smiles how his dimples show and his bright blue eyes staring into my amazing blue eyes(as my friends says, but I think they are pretty dull compared to Luke). Logan cleared his throat. Why does he have to clear my happiness?

"I think we should go," he says as he opens the door for me. I didn't move out of my chair. He wanted to leave. It felt like we only been here for 30 seconds. I gave him a death glare. He just stared back at me. I groaned and got up. I gave on last look at Luke and walked out. Logan was behind me and put his hands in his front pockets. We headed out of the hospital and into his car. He started the car and left the parking lot. I stared out at the window because I didn't want to talk to him. Only the nurses tell me to leave not him. Usually when the nurses tell me to leave it is in the mornings at like 6 am so I can go home and rest. Logan drove into the parking lot of Chickfila and got out of the car. I got out too since I rather not just sit here. We both walked in and ordered our food. I got chicken salad sandwich. I sat on a booth near the window and leaned my head against the cold hard glass.

"Come on. Cheer up. He is not going to be in there forever," Logan handed me my food. I didn't really want to talk to him. He made me leave Luke. The silent treatment is the best thing in the world.

"Look I'm sorry. I didn't want you to burst into tears. Talk to me," he took a bite out of his sandwich. I shook my head and and took a bite out of mine.

"Just to let you know. I will always be with you whenever you need help or when you just want to talk," Logan was staring at me. I looked at him and stared into those green eyes. He put his hand around my cheek. I felt my face turn red. I moved my face. No. I'm with Luke. Only Luke. Luke Luke Luke.

"Thanks," I say. I mean he did offer to help me. He looks up and has a little smirk crawling up his face. I smiled back. We continued to eat and he was telling me the cheesiest joke, but they were still funny. We finished and Logan threw away our trash as we went outside. This really did lighten up my mood. For some reason I want to hang out with Logan again.

A/N: Read 'The New Girls' by bandssssdoee

It is pretty amazing.