• yeolhana •

Someone who belongs to me

It's Diary Day! I bet that your admirers will all give you their diary for you to so that you could write on about your full plan for whole year. I don't mind if you are going to write on them, as you could've just choose to write it roughly and not a detailed plan for the whole year.

Also, I wish that you will not give our your diaries to much people to write on. Oh well you could but just don't read them :)

I have habit of writing diary actually and I love jotting down our very own story each day in the diary. I'll show you that diary one day and you will be amazed how far we had gone.

I'm still sure that you'll be with me, and still, don't ask me where I got such confidence because…I should be having confident in myself when I am going to court someone as perfect as you, or else I wouldn't even get to have you as mine, when there are too many guys who is better than me chasing behind you.

New year, new start. It's a total brand new year now and we are about to graduate from high school for this year though, and head to another level of our life, which is, campus life.

I still hope that we will get into the same university till then. I will work harder to chase behind your paces which is currently quite far away from mine. You're smart, but I am not that smart. So, wait for me to chase up behind your pavements, love.

I'll just tell you my plan for this year here. My hopes for this year is to have you as my girlfriend (which is going to happen real soon), get into the same university with you, do everything single sweet stuffs that couples always did. There are still a lot a lot of things to do for me together with you and if I am going to list out each of them, I think I couldn't even finish writing it by today.

My annual task for this year? Well, I wish that I could be at least bravier, to confess to you. I'm always scared, Yoonhye. I am scared that you will reject me even though it seems kind of impossible, actually.

Whatever, you just need to know that I love you. XOXO, love.

Someone who wants you to belong to him
14th January 2018

_______

A/N:

Ending real soon 🔜

Hope you like it so far.

- Jocelyn