• dul •

Dear Yoonhye

Black day. I'm assuming that you're going to wear black and go out for jajjangmyeon with your friends for today. I am too. Do you know why? Yeah, I haven't got you as my girlfriend yet so I am single for now.

Don't simply wear black and go out for jajjangmyeon, my dear. Just ask your friend or your siblings to take away a set of jajjangmyeon for yourself. You want to know why? Well, I'm scared that your beauty will attract you more male and I'll get more rivals till then.

I don't like have much rivals, though I already know that I have quite a lot now. That's because that you're kind and pretty, my love one.

Maybe when you go back to the class, you'll find a jajjangmyeon on the table. I bought it for you! Don't share it because if you're sharing it it means that you're sharing my love towards you, and, my love is only for the one and only you, not the others.

I wish that for the next year's 14th March, we won't be wearing black and eating jajjangmyeon alone because till then, we'll be hand in hand, walking down the streets and wearing couple shirts, showing off to those singles one who still can't find their one and only.

Sounds like a good idea, isn't it? So, remember to save a place for me and wait for me till I confess face to face to you, and you accepted me. I'm sure that you would, though. I'm sure that you would because…why not? I'm charming anyways that you would probably even fall for me through all these letters.

I'm not that self-obsessed and I'm just stating the truths. You know, even if I am going to receive any confession from any girls today so that they could get rid of being single, and no matter how pretty the girl is, I wouldn't even accept them.

But of course! If you are going to confess to me, I will gladly accept it because I wanted us together.

Happy Black Day and remember to eat the jajjangmyeon I bought for you.

I love you, xoxo.

Loads of love from your lovely one.
14th April 2017.