• daseot •

Future wife

See what I've addressed you up there :) by the time there will be one day we are exchanging engagement rings by this day, 14th July, the Silver Day.

I heard from some seniors who had been dating for a long time and they are in the university now are already exchanging rings with their love ones. I wish that that will be the future us.

Don't you think that we'll look good together? Well, you might don't think so because I never show up my real identity to you.

Don't ever receive any rings from any male for today, honey, and of course, except from your father who is your most precious man in the world. Till then you add on one more precious man in the world and that will surely be me.

Cheeky? Over confident? Nah, I'm not. I'm just having faith in myself that I will succeed in courting you, even though it seems quite impossible for you to like someone like me. Maybe you will not like me, but I still wish that you do.

You know, I always think that marriage, rings, they are amazing. They tied two person together with each other, forever, and not separating. It's amazing how that we are going to be one of the billion pairs of couple in the world real soon. Don't blush, I know that you're shy upon reading this.

But this ring will also bring heartbreaks, when one side of the couple cheated on another. You don't have to worry about being cheated because, why would I ever cheat on you who is someone perfect in my life? Even when the whole world turn their back against you, you should always remember, you have me and I will always be there to be your shelter, protect you from every harmful things.

That's my promise towards you and I will do it for sure.

I actually had been wondered for years when I'm young, about who will I be with in the future, how my future wife will look like, is she pretty? I wondered about those things and now I have answers. I will be with you in the future, and you're pretty. My future wife is pretty.

Don't think that you aren't pretty because you are. Remember when you were being nominated as one of the most beautiful student last year? Well even though that you are being placed as the second but hey, believe me, you are surely the first place. The first place in my heart.

I love you, xoxo.

Future husband
14th July 2017

_______

A/N:

I had actually finished the whole story before I publish it and now I jut have the urge to publish the whole book already. Double update for today and don't forget to stream Kokobop everyone. It's lit though

- Jocelyn