• set •

Love, Yoonhye

A yellow rose for the beautiful you at the Yellow Day. I personally went to the florist and picked out this bunch of flowers for you. Do you know what is the flower language for yellow rose?

The common flower language for yellow rose that people know is only break up and forgiving. Yellow flower also bring the meaning of jealousy, and waiting for our love.

I like the second one better. I'm giving you this bunch of yellow flowers because I am waiting for the love that belong to the both of us one day. I always believe that we will be together. We'll make a cute couple till then.

I'd actually prefer to give you other color of roses that brings better meanings but since it's Yellow Day, I'll just give you a yellow one in order to celebrate it! I know that you don't quite like the color yellow and the yellow rose, as you received it once for your last relationship which ended badly with those yellow rose.

Sorry, I didn't meant to bring that up though. I apologize if I made you upset.  If you're upset now, please just remember that you have someone waiting for you and he will never ever end the relationship with you.

I'll never get tired of you, love. Seeing your smiles, your laughs, your grins, your frowns, every single act of you make me wanted to hug you and be with you even more. You know that you're really charming and as a man I can't even resist your charms.

Well you said before that if you are going to look for someone, you wish that that person will stay with you from school days till you are having your own job. You don't want to experience heart breaks again, after your first experience of that. I hope that I could be that person. I hope that I would, and I would.

It's going to be summer real soon so please drink more water when you feel hot! You don't want to get dehydrated and also low glucose level and ended up being admit into the hospital like how you did last time, isn't it? You'll get sick easily during hot days and that's quite weird like how people are only easy to get sick by cold days.

Remember to drink more warm water and don't drink cold water when you are having your period. Cold water isn't good for your body and especially your uterus.

Wish you to have a good day. I love you, xoxo.

Someone you'll love
14th May 2017