Chapter 3

Brandon didn't say a word on the way to the hotel.  He watched Sally in the rearview mirror, it freaked Sally out.

How could he let his sister do this kind of thing? He just as sick as Marcus is.  And Billy Jo just sits there while Samantha does this sick crap.

This group is sick in the head, she could just jump out the suv at the next red light and he couldn't catch her, they don't know where she lives. Or do they know?

Brandon pulls into the Hilton Hotel and stops for the girls to get out and looks at Samantha and says "keep her safe sis" and turns and looks at me one last time.

They remand quiet all the way to the elevator, when the double doors shit on the elevator Samantha turns and looks at Sally and says "follow my lead, I mean it we can't screw this up Sally".

"What did you get me into? And what if I do screw it up what will happen?" Sally said directly into Samantha's face.

"Marcus means business Sally, he will kill you without a flinch. I've seen him do it too, there was another girl who worked with me and she tried to run away and he beat her to death."

The doors open and the penthouse suite was directly in front of them, they both took deep breathes and knocked on the door. A muscular man opened the door and all of a sudden a group of guys start hollering at them to come into the living room.

They walk into the room and smile a soft shy smile, the guys are googling the girls up and down. One guy turns some music on and tell them the dance for them so they do it. It wasn't at all bad at that moment, Sally grinded up on Samantha and visa versa.

45 minutes went by without having to do anything sexual so Sally was praying that they didn't have to.  Too late one of the guys is whispering at Samantha as two others follow them up the stairs to a bedroom. 

She knows what is going on up stairs but she doesn't make sound, she continues to dance for the other three guys that were left in the living room.

Until the loudest man says "ok sweetheart we aren't paying for you to just dance come on over here and show us what you got." And pats his knee, Sally smiles at him and slowly walks over to the man's knee and sits down.

They guys and rubbing her all over and commenting on her size and how and what they wanna do to her.  The man who she was sitting on picks her up and sits her down on the couch and tells her he wants her to please all three guys.

Oh my God this is it Sally says to herself.  She looks up at all three men standing side by side stroking themselves waiting on her to make her move.  If only she could run out the front door and find someone who could help her.

But she didn't get the chance her head was forced down on the middle man and she gagged and struggled and she was released and the next man rammed her mouth down and she gagged and struggled.  They took their turns with her one by one until she was raw.

She had tears running down her face and she gathered up her clothing and was putting them back on when Samantha came walking down the stairs dressed and smiling at the guys.

The job wasn't done that night nope it was just the beginning of the he'll Sally and Samantha endured with these ass holes.  The guys switched up the girls and they did the same with Samantha as they did with Sally. 

But what Samantha just endured was a lot worse then what Sally just went through.  When she got into the room all three men were ready for her, they riped her clothes off and threw her down on the bed.

One choked her as the others cut on her and had their turn with her. By the time they were done Sally was used and abused in many ways she had never been touched or treated.

They threw them out of the pent house and tossed the money onto the ground and made the girls pick it up.  They got back into Brandon's SUV, they were all quiet till they got back to the apartment.

Marcus was sitting in the living room snorting what looked to be cocaine. Billy Jo was sitting by him drinking a beer with a smile on her face.

Sally wanted to slap that smirk off the bitches face so bad. "So where is my money bitch?" Marcus said to Samantha.  Samantha threw the bag of money at Marcus.

She grabbed Sally's hand and took her to the bedroom. Slammed the door and locked it, she drew a hot shower for Sally and helped her clean up.

Samantha couldn't stop saying "I'm so sorry Sally" through tears.as she washed Sally, she saw the cuts and bruises that were forming.

Someone was banging on the bedroom door "open up bitch now!" It was Marcus. Samantha took a bottle from the medicine cabinet. She took three pills and told Sally "take these now sweetheart". Sally took them and the door flew wide open.

In walked Marcus who slammed Samantha up against the bathroom wall. Sally struggled to her feet and went charging at Marcus to save Samantha and Marcus back handed Sally sending her backwards into the sink.

She slammed her head I'm the corner of the sink, she blacked out. She could hear men yelling and Samantha crying telling her to wake up. 

Sally didn't want to wake up from the hell she just endured at the hotel to the abuse that Marcus had done to her and to Samantha.

But she came too, with fuzzy vision she saw Samantha huddled over her with tears in her eyes she was genuinely afraid for Sally and cared after everything that night she was her protector.

Her head was swimming as she tried to sit up on the tile floor of the bathroom, she noticed she was covered with a robe.  Samantha had done that to conceal her from Marcus and Brandon and the bitch Billy Jo.

She smiled at Samantha and told her thank you softly for her to hear only. Samantha smiled softly at her and Marcus came back into the bathroom amd picked her up off the cold floor.

He laid her down on the bed and continued to talk about the money wasn't right and what happened to it. And why Sally was cut up like that, who did that to her?

Samantha told him the guys were sickos and they had done unimaginable things to both of them and they threw the money at them as they pushed them out the door.

Marcus slammed his fist into the bedroom wall which made Sally flinch in fear.  He walked out of the bedroom and told Brandon to come with him.

They grabbed their coats and walked out of the apartment.  Billy Jo just laughed and walked out of the room.  Samantha helped Sally into some sweats and helped her into the bed to get comfortable.

The guys were gone for what seemed hours, when they returned they where bloody and clothes torn.  Samantha closed the bedroom door and talked to the guys as Sally strained to hear what was going on.

The medicine was kicking in her head was swimming it must have been some kind of pain med. Or something. 

She passed out, she was out the rest of the night, during that time the guys had gotten the rest of the money the girls were owed.  But they had shot one of the guys.

~~~~~~~