Chapter 2

During the summer she met some new people through Facebook who opened a whole new look into what normal people would say the dark world.

Marcus and Billy Jo and Brandon and Samantha were the kids from the other side of the track. They didn't fit in with the rich goody toeshoes crowd one bit. 

Marcus and Billy Jo were a couple and Samantha and Brandon were brother and sister.  Sally thought Brandon was a hottie from the very first time she met the group. 

They hung out daily and partying harder then Sally ever had before.  Not meaning the keg parties or the college party's. They took her to the dark side, the night owls tavern and drank and did drugs that she never knew about.

No one told her what to do or who to hang with or not to hang with or how to act.  She was free and loving it when she was with them. 

One night Samantha told her she could make a whole lot of money and have a killer time making it. Not a 9 to 5 type job, not behind a desk or dealing with the public. 

She made her own hours and made more money in two hours then any normal teen was making in a week.  Samantha got Sally into the sex trade, she showed her how to use Backpage.com and make her as stand out better then the rest.

She took Sally's photo's, the sexy ones with her butt in the air in the tight school girl outfit or the one of her in a black lace bra and panties looking extremely seductive.

Samantha was grooming Sally, and she didn't even know it was going on. She just thought she could make a little cash and end it when she wanted to.  But that wasn't the case at all, see Marcus was the leader of the group, he was the pimp.

Sally was caught up in their dark twisted game, and there wasn't a way out for her. Well one way out was with her 6 feet under the ground.

~~~~~~~

Samantha met Sally at the mall like they had texted earlier about. They went through rack after rack and didn't find what Samantha thought would look good for thr "party" tonight.

"What kind of part is it?" Sally asked Samantha.  "Well it's going to me and you and about six other men.  They want the innocent school girl get up.  So we got to look the part" Samantha said walking to the next area of one of the stores.

"Well I have a plaid skirt and a white button up shirt I can tie it up and look like Brittney Spears" Sally said laughing.

Samantha didn't find that funny at all, she had been doing this type of thing for three years now and she knew what she was doing.

"How much is the job?" Sally asked her in a whisper.  "$2,500 per hour, so we would get $1,250 each hour, but you gotta give all you got Sally."

"Give all I got? What do you mean by that?" Sally stopped at looked at Samantha. 

Samantha pulled her out the store and whispered to her "you have to be sexy, you have to have sex with whoever wants it. When they want it. Got it Sally!"

Sally had done one thing with a older man he was a lawyer in his 70s, he paid her $600 for just talking and listening to the old fart.  She NEVER had sex with the guy.

They went into HOTTOPIC and found two sexy outfits and some fishnets and high heel boots to go with it.  They went back to the apartment that Marcus and Billy Jo shared. 

Billy Jo did Sally's and Samantha's makeup and helped them get ready.  Marcus and Brandon sat in the livingroom smoking a blunt waiting on them to get ready.

When the girls walked out of the back room the guys stood up and looked at them both.  Marcus said "they look fuckable enough right Brandon?"

Brandon didn't look at Samantha but stared right at Sally.  He couldn't stop looking at her, she was gorgeous.  "Yo! Bro what do you say about the sluts?" "Yea they look fuckable." And he sat back down on the couch.

Samantha pulled her skirt down as Marcus came up behind them and slapped their butts.  "These sluts are gonna make us money." He laughed and took a hit off the blunt and passed it to Brandon.

"I don't wanna hear any negative comments from these guys tonight, hear me Sam!" Marcus said standing in front of her. "Its It's not gonna be like the last time right bitch!" He smacked her across the face.

Samantha grabbed her cheek, she stood back up but could see the tears forming in her eye's.  Sally just looked shocked at Marcus he never treated Samantha like this before in front of her at least.

Marcus walked over to Sally and caressed her hair and said " you bitch both are new to  game, you will fuck, suck, dance eat ass ads or whatever they tell you they want you better do It! Do you hear me cunt?"

Sally looked at him and didn't answer, he grabbed her hair and threw her across the floor she bounced off the wall. 

"This bitch is dumb as hell! Get out of here and make my money! If you don't come back with my money I know where you like bitch and I will kill you and everyone in your family, do I make myself clear?" He said looking straight at Sally.

Sally slowly got to her feet and was heading to the front door when Brandon got to the door. "I'm taking y'all to the hotel, I'll be waiting on y'all in the car."

And he walked out the front door as Samantha and Sally followed him, Marcus slammed the front door.

Sally thought to herself what did she get herself into? Why is Marcus acting like this? I don't know these guys from Adam and he wants me to sleep with them? He threatened to kill her family and her if she didn't do it.

She was gonna have to do it to prote t her family.  She can't trust any of them, not even Samantha who she thought was her friend.  What would get family think if they found out?