Chapter 7

"You guys suck!" George yells when you come back and hug him. You take a step back to admire your work and you feel Fred put his arm around you. George is covered with paint and he looks disgusted.
"I'm really sorry that I'm not sorry mate." You say. He glares at you and you laugh.

You love spending time with Fred and George and you guys become such great friends during the next two years at Hogwarts. Not only does your mother love them, Mrs. Weasley loves you. Everything is great. Now you're in your third year at Hogwarts and things start to change. First of all, Harry freaking Potter now goes to your school. You and the twins become friends with Harry right away. It's does help that Harry and the twins little brother Ron are friends but that's not the point.

You also become friends with a new first year named Hermione Granger.
"Why are people so mean?" Hermione bursts into your room crying.
"Woah slow down, what happened?" You say hugging her.
She sniffles. "I was walking out of my class and I walked by Harry Potter and Ron Weasley and they were saying how I was a freak!" She wails.
"Don't listen to them, boy are just stupid sometimes. And did you say Weasley?"
"Yeah" she sniffled.
"Well then, I'm gunna have to have a little talk with my fella." You announce.

After Hermione calms down, you storm downstairs and find Fred.
"Frederick Weasley explain yourself!" You yell.
He looks at you scared.
"What did I do this time. Also, that's not my name." He laughs.
"Please get your brother into line." You yell.
He looks to his right and slaps George. Then he look at you. You sigh.
"Not that brother." You say exasperated.
He thinks for a minute.
"Ron?"
"Yes. He called Hermione a freak and now she's really upset."
"Hermione?"
"A first year that they have classes with. Who also happens to be my friend."
"Oh, ok so I'll talk to him? Is that the correct answer?"
"Yes thank you." You say walking away.
"Wait, you wanna do something later?" He asks grabbing your hand.
"Sure. What did you have in mind?" You ask.
"Idk, prank?" He asks.
"Sure, only if it's not a stupid one." You say.
"Deal." He laughs.