Chapter 6

"Your girlfriend?" You say. He nods. You think for a minute. "Sure." You say. "Yay!" He screams and twirls you in the air. You laugh. "Put me down Fred." You say. He puts you down. "Let's go back to the common room, I'm freezing from being out in the snow." You say as you walk back to the common room.

"So, how'd it go." George asks his brother when we get back to the common room. "She said yes." Fred says taking you hand. "Good for you." George says. "I need to go get changed because I'm freezing." You say. As you walk to your room.

"What're you looking all fancy for?" You ask Angelina when you walk into your room. She is wearing a dress that looks really expensive with her hair and makeup done all nice. "Well, I'm going to ask Fred if he wants to go on a date with me." She says all happy. "I hate to break it to you hon, but he's already taken." You say. "What! Who?!" She shreiks. "Um, he just asked me, like, half an hour ago." You say. "No! I won't believe it!" She says and storms down stairs. You follow her trying to stop her.

"Fred!" She calls being all flirtatiously. "What?" He asks. "Do you want to be my boyfriend?" She says. 'Wow, she just came out and said it.' You think. "Um, I'm sorry, but I already have a girlfriend." He says. "Ugh!" She screams as she stomps up the stairs. You follow her again because you realize that you forgot to change.

"I tried to warn you." You say. "Shut up Y/N! I'm not in the mood to talk about it right now." She screams. You can't deal with this right now. You get changed and go back downstairs.

"Well, one of my roommates hates me." You say as you go up Fred and George. "Why?" Fred asks. "Because we're dating." You say back to him. "Oh yeah." He says. You roll your eyes at him. "So are you excited?" You say. "Why?" Fred asks. "Because it's Christmas Eve dummy." You say punching his arms. "Oh, yeah, I'm excited." They say together. "Why do you always do that?" You ask. "Do what?" They both say. "Never mind ." You say rolling your eyes and walking away from them.

(Time jump to Christmas)

"Wake up! It Christmas!" You yell jumping on Fred's bed. "Both of your roommates are already awake!" You yell. He groans. "What time is it" He asks. "I don't know. But it Christmas so who cares." You say. "Fine I'm up." He says. "Yay!" You say. "Just let me get dressed." He says. "Nope." You say pulling him out of the room. "Come on George!" You yell on your way out.

"Here's your guys presents." You say once George gets to the common room. Most people are still sleeping or eating breakfast so you're the only ones in the common room. "Y/N, you didn't need to get us anything." Fred says. "Yes I did." You say. "No you didn't." He says. "Yes I did. Just stop arguing. I'll win anyways. Just open the bloody present." You say. "Ok. Fine." He says ripping off the wrapping paper. "Oh my god. You got us brooms!" They say. "Unfortunately you can't try out for the team until next year. But hey, at least you'll have brooms." You say. George pulls you into a huge bear hug. "Thank you thank you thank you!" He says. When George stops hugging you after 5 minutes you look at Fred. "You like it?" "No. I don't." He says. Your stomach drops. "You don't?" You say with disappointment in your voice. "No. I love it!" He says pulling you into a passionate kiss. "Ok then." You say and laugh as he pulls away. "We got you something too." They say. "You didn't have to." You say as they hand you a heavy box. "Is something going to pop out at me? Is there a giant spider in there?" You say suspiciously. "No just open it." George says. You stare at them and reluctantly open the package. "Aw yis! Books and chocolate!" You yell. You pull them both into a hug. "Thanks guys." You say.

You spend most of the day reading and eating chocolates. "Don't read all of the books, you'll have none left for the rest of the school year." Fred says coming into you dorm. "Oh hey Fred." You say. "Wait how'd you get up here?" You ask. "I have my ways." He says. "Ok. Whats up?" You ask patting the bed next to you. "Just coming up to see how my girlfriend is Doing." He says putting his arm around you. You start to giggle. "Ok so why are you really here?" You ask. "Can't I just see how you're doing?" He asks being fake offended. "No you can't. It just not like you." You say. "Ok fine. Wanna help me play a prank?" He says. "On who?" You ask. "Snape." He says. "I'm in." "You don't even know what we're going to do." "So? If we're doing something to Snape, I'm in." "Ok then, come on." He says as we walk out of the dorm.

"So what's the prank gunna be?" You ask. "I'm not completely sure yet. Have any ideas?" He asks. "We could go classic and put paint or something above his door and make it dump on him. But it's gotta be red and green. Gotta be festive." You say. "Brilliant!" He says and goes to his dorm to get paint.

"Why are we putting in in a bucket?" He asks. "Because it's easier." You say dumping the paint into the bucket. "Are we gunna use any magic?" He complains. "Yes to put the bucket up there." You say. "We should put paint into two buckets in case we spill one." He suggests. "Ok." You say.

You go stand in the doorway to make sure the bucket is in the right spot because Snape is yelling at some kids and you have some time. "This is gunna be hilarious." You say laughing. "Is it good?" He asks. "Yep." You say. Just then, a frog croaks and scares Fred. He lets go of the bucket and the paint spills all over you. His eyes go wide. "Oh my god. I'm so sorry." He says In a panicky voice. As he says that you pick the other bucket up with magic and dump the paint all over him. "Oops." You say. You both laugh. "That was almost as funny as the prank would have been." You say. "Let's go get cleaned up." He says. "I know a spell, but let's wait until we get to the common room." You say. "Why?" He asks confused. "So we can hug George and get paint all over him." You say as you walk laughing back to the common room.