Chapter 5

You and the twins walk down to breakfast, eat quickly, and get back to the twins room. "Ok, I have so many ideas on how to open this-this,  do we know what this is exactly?" You say. They think for a minute. "No." Fred says. "Any ideas?" You ask. They think for a minute. "No." George says. "I have some ideas." You say. "What is it?" Fred says. "Well I can't be sure, but I think that it might be a map." You say. "A map? That's stupid. It can't be a map." Fred says. "You want to put some money on it." You say. "Lets do it." He says "How much?" You say. "Three Galleons." He says. "Deal." You say. "Ok so you have ideas on how to open it?" George says. "Well it said that we have to be up to no good. So maybe we could say something like we promise that we are up to no good." You say. "Ok." Fred says as he pulls out his wand. "I promise I am up to no good." He says and some words come onto the paper. "Mr. Moony sees you are trying again my young pranksters. You are so close." You say. "Haha we're close. Ooo theres more. Mr. Prongs congratulates you on getting this far and you will only open it if you solemnly swear to it." George says. "Um, ok. Mr. Padfoot thinks Mr. Prongs is being ignorant and making the password way to obvious." Fred says. "Mr. Wormtail agrees with Mr. Padfoot." You say. "Oh my god, I'm about to win three Galleons!" You squeal. "What do you mean by that?" Fred asks. "Well, I know what the password is, and I know that it's a map, so, therefore, I'm going to win three Galleons." You state. "Wait! You know the password!" Fred Practically screams. "Yeah, please don't tell me that you guys are that stupid that you didn't pick up on it." You say. "Of course we did. But just to clarify, what is it?" Fred says. You roll your eyes. "Just think, we have to be up to no good, and we have to solemnly swear it, so what does that mean?" You say describing it in the simplest way possible. "Nope still lost." Fred says. "Ugh. The password is I solemnly swear I am up to no good." You say. "Oh, that makes sense." He says. You pull out your wand and point it at the paper. "I solemnly swear I am up to no good." You say as it reveals what's hidden in the paper. A map. "Haha!" You yell as you hold out y0ur hand. "Ugh, fine." Fred grumbles as he slaps three Galleons into your hand. "Let's check it out." You say as you open the map. "It's a map of Hogwarts. And it shows where everyone is. That's so cool."Fred says. "And look at how many secret passages there are leading out of the school." You say. "But how exactly do we close it?" George says obviously starting to panic. "I-I don't know." Fred said also panicking. "Guys, give it to me. I bet you I can guess the password to close it." You say. "Wanna put money on that too?" George said. "Sure. How much you wanna bet that I can get it on the first try?" You say. "First try? No way, 5 Galleons." He says. "You sure?" You say. "Positive." He says. "Ok." You say as you take your wand out and point it at the map. "Mischief managed." You say and watch as the ink disappears. George looks at it wide eyed. "Pay up." You say. He grumbles as he hands you 5 Galleons. "you should have looked at the paper more carefully." You say as you take the money. "Why?" George asks. "Because it told you how to close the map at the bottom right hand corner of the map. But you made the bet and I even asked you if your were sure, but you seemed so sure that I couldn't get it on my first try. There's a lesson for you. Never underestimate me." You say as you leave their room.

Later that day, you and the twins go out into the snow and have a snowball fight with some of the other kids in your grade. You Fred and George bet three challengers at a time 3 Galleons that they couldn't beat you. In the end, you guys made 21 Galleons, 7 a piece.

"Wow can you believe how stupid these people are?" You say as you and the twins walk down the hall. "Y/N?" Fred asks. "Yes Fred?" You respond. "Can I talk to you, alone for a minute?" He says. "Sure." You say. George walks away but you could've swore you saw George wink at his brother before leaving. "What do you need to talk to me about." You ask felling quite nervous. "Well, um, wow this is really hard, um , will you b-be, my g-girlfriend?"

Authors Note
Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter, also I'm sorry that I don't update very often. I'll try to update way more often and if you guys could comment ideas for things because I know what I want to happen, but I'm not good at coming up with ideas for chapters leading up to big events, so if you could comment ideas, that'd be great. Thanks for reading.