"The angel must be seriously messed up. I bet the god claimed him and that's why they're together."

"You think so, Jacks?" the blonde asked looking very serious.

"Yeah, I mean why else would you be with a god?"

"I've talked to him and he's really nice, the angel..." the third girl said, finally breaking her silence.

"You're just saying that because you're a maygi," the asshole, Jacks, said.

"That's racist, Jacks," the blonde one said and sent him an angry stare.

"What I'm saying is, you can't be right in the head, if you actually decide to spend your life with a god. They're all seriously messed up."

"And Saga is the worst of them. He killed like two other gods. And he like... Spent so much time with Eri," the dark-skinned boy said.

"I bet it's going to just go back to Paradise again."

"What do you mean 'again'?" the third girl asked.

"It went back. I've been here since we started out in Alaska, and then switched over to Switzerland, and... Well, Saga went back to Paradise completely voluntarily."

"I heard it's because he's really in love with Eri," the blonde said and smirked. And that was the point where I had had enough. I turned visible and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Or maybe it was because I found out there had been a plan for me to kill the God of Gods set in motion by my actual father, Eri. I was made for one purpose and it was for me to be a weapon against other gods," I said, seeing all blood drain from their faces. I kept my body relaxed and leaning against the wall.

"And I realised I had to kill and eat the soul of Seth, the seriously messed up angel, for that to be possible. So instead of killing the one person who actually loves me, I decided to go home so Eri couldn't control me. Unfortunately, Eri implanted a piece of himself in me when he made me, so he could take over my mind and body, so I ended up killing the God of Gods after devouring millions of souls in Paradise." I pushed off the wall, and put my hands down on the back of the couch and leaned slightly forward. "So, no. I am not in love with Eri. I am not going back to Paradise. And I am not an 'it'. How fucking bigoted are you guys anyways?"

They were all staring at me, wide eyed, paled faced. I rolled my shoulders and took a deep breath. "You don't know shit about me or what's actually happening, do you?" I muttered, turned around and walked back the way I came. I kind of thought everybody knew everything by now. Why wouldn't the ones who knew the truth, tell the ones who didn't?

"How come no one has told everyone here what actually happened with me and Eri?" I asked Seth after we had settled down

He looked up from his kindle. "Because it's not our story to tell, Saga," he said softly.