Part Five

One faithful day, Shagamu was watching a neckelodeon programme at home when some policemen came to the house and took him. Everyone, including Shagamu himself was surprised at the sudden arrest. The entire family told the police that their son had done nothing wrong, he was only watching television at home. But the police deafened their ears.

When the investigation had gone far, it was discovered that Shagamu did not do anything wrong, but his friends did. Those same friends that his father told him not to go out with.

A certain man had being tracking them for more than eight months. He wanted to have enough proof and evidence that was why he took long tracking them.

The man called the police immediately he saw Shagamu's friends stealing from a shop in the neighbourhood. Because the man knew all the clique of friends, he decided to lead the police to their individual houses.

Shagamu refuted to all that was said about him. But the already deafened police would not listen. Each of the boys was kept in the police cell for eleven months before they were released.

When Shagamu went back home, he became docile, soft and mild rather than hard and rude.

Shagamu became friendly, polite, kind and respectful.

Please contributions and corrections are allowed, cause I used phone to type the story, there might be typographical errors.
Thanks for taking out time to read my story.