hey stranger

"hi!!!!!!!", I said to mostly everyone passing by me in school. They all just looked at me weird. I didn't have make up to patch up the bruises on my face and all so I just told the teachers and everyone who asked that I fell down the stairs. No one should really care anyway.

"Bring your textbooks tomorrow and get ready for the test tomorrow!", yelled the teacher. Im already on top of the class so im fine. !!!!RING!!!And the bell rang and we students left to lunch. Its been 2 weeks since my grandma died so I feel a little bit better but I'm trying to change, so imma see how happiness will change that.

I now currently live alone and life is pretty sucky. I just really miss you grandma and wish I had someone to talk to even though you hardly knew much about the life I was going through, you at least knew the feeling of what it was to lose your daughter which is my mother. Grandma, you raised a beautiful women to become a mother and I love you for doing that. I love you grandma because you made life full of life even if life was gone. You made me feel whole with all the laughs we had in our favorite show "SpongeBob Square Pants". Your cookies were so huge and made with love and because God made your hands to make things lovely. You made life more fun and happy because of the days of my sadness, you were the one to pick me up. On the last day of your life was ur birthday and I will never forget it but most importantly I will never forget our mem-

"Oww fudge", I whispered. This tall statue in front of me or.... wait wait wait.... its a person. He was tall and muscular. Broad shoulders, sharp jaw line, amazing and soft looking luscious hair, with icy blue eyes (just like Will stringer in the book Frenzy Careful, they bite by Robert Lettrick). But this boy I bumped into was a freaking model named Aaron Rodriquez. The football player and 2nd most famous known for his football skills, he was in back of Jace Evans (who was in the lead).

"I'm so sorry, are you hurt?", he said starting to look down on me and checking my shoulders and arms. I touched his hand and backed it away. I didn't like being touched for some reason.

"Thank you for your care and concern of my well being but I'm fine I guess"