6

Its been a long time since i went up to my parents room. I finally had the guts to go and step in. The floor was brown polished wood in skinny rectangles. The bed was next to the huge window that connected to the balcony. There was a huge mirror on the other side of the wall with a big drawer underneath it.
   I looked at my suroundings.......
This is all the past...
This is a place where memories flooded in my mind, and into my heart until i had the pain in my chest... I wanted to yelp and cry and throw everything and whine and hit something and scream but i couldn't. All of this pain i was feeling couldnt let go. I was now crying and having short breaths. I was gasping for air and i dropped to my knees. I let out a cry so hard that the neighbors could probably hear me. I dont care about them.
   "Mom!!!!!!! Dad!!!!!!! Why did you leave me!!! I cant do this without you. Its my fault you died.... If i had only walked home that day you wouldnt have picked me up and you wouldnt  have been crashed. Awww man how much i miss u guys!!! God, i hope they are in your kingdom and their happy!!!!!!!.......", i screamed all of this because i couldn't no more. I needed to let it go. I need to accept that they are no longer with me but in the hands of God. I kept crying for for what seemed like an hour until grandma came and she opened the door. There was silence.
"They are gone", i said disturbing the silence. Grandma was at the door staring at me on my knees. I heard her walking over and she picked me up from my hands. I let her pick me up and i went straight in for a hug.
"I know hun, i miss them too", she said her voice  weak. "We need to accept that there are long gone and all we can do for them is have them in our hearts, okay dear?",She said tears prickling her eyes. At least i have my grandma.
" Okay grandma".
"Well come down stairs i made fresh chocolate chip cookies", she said dabbing my eyes with the bottom palm of her hand. I cant believe i didnt smell the cookies before. They aroma was levitating  throughout the house. It smelled as good as a bakery. Once i reached the stairs it got hot because of the oven temperature and all the closed windows. I opened the windows and felt the fresh air kick my face and it felt way much better than a punch from Jace, wayyyyy better. Grandma put all the cookies on the plate and we sat on the dinner table to eat.
"How was school yesterday dear?"
"It was good grandma"
"Oh dear what happened to your lip", she said touching it.
" owwww grandma, i already put vaseline so its getting better".
"But what happened dear?", she said worried. I didnt want to worry her so i lied.
"The janiter was mopping the floor and i slipped hitting my face on the locker."
"Oh okay hun". She is already old and i dont want to add more stress telling her that ive been getting bullied since 7th grade. So it was a lie for the better.
We continued eating the cookies in silence after that until she broke it.

   "Dear....................... you dont know this, but.......you have an uncle and he lives in Arizona. He owns an auto body shop and ive told him about you already. He wants to meet you". My mouth was open with a cookie still inside all munched up. I was shocked because i never knew i had an uncle.... ever.
"Wait.... What how come you never told me!!!???!", i said confused, excited, and more confusion.
" well dear I'm already old so i needed someone to care for me and once i figured out when my end will come that's when i decided to tell you".
"Grandma dont say that please dont go!!", i said ready to cry. I lost my parents im not gonna lose her too.
" oh hun, my time has come, im old im not 15", she said holding my hands laughing. I hope you knew that too. "I wrote this letter for you so you can know where he lives and all the info you need. My time has come hun, i belong to the lord hun. I love you." , she said in a low whisper. I was crying by this time and i and we held hands.
"I love......you...too... Grandma", i said crying and gasping for air.
"Well thats enough crying for one day", she said patting my hands. "Eat that cookie or i will", she said pointing at the plate with one more cookie left. I got the cookie and split it in half and gave half for her and half for me. She smiled and ate it in one bite. I laughed and thanked her and hugged her.
"Now go do your homework".
"Okay", i kissed her cheek and ran upstairs.

     Wow i cant believe i have an uncle. This is awesome!!! But what about my grandma, i don't want her to go but everyone dies pretty or not. My grandma will die beautiful. I love my grandma but im not ready to see her leave me. I got the letter she gave me and put it on my desk. I will open it one day just not now.
    I told you worse days are yet to come. Imma miss you Grandma. She will see my parents. I hope she tells God and Jesus and my parents i said hi.
  Im not ready for her to leave and i know she is scared but she will have fun with my parents in heaven. She is not mine to begin with. She was the lords and her time has come. My time will come too and i hope its soon. I dont want to live, i want to see my parents and God one day. I just hope God can take me out of this situation, i know he will.