Ch. 28

( Dan's POV )

*slam*

I woke up to the sound of a door closing. I didn't shoot up, for I was too tired. I heard three voices instead of two.

I tried to get up to see who the third voice was but I didn't have enough strength. My body was weak and tired from staying in the same spot for 2 weeks.

"Hey Dan", Phil said while walking into (y/n)'s room. "How are you?"

"Alright, I guess. Where'd you guys go? Who's here?"

"We went to go-", he paused. Abigail walked in and finished his sentence for him.

"Get coffee with (y/bf/n)." I looked at her confused.

"I thought she was with (y/n)?"

"The doctor asked me to leave so she could check up on her for a while", (y/bf/n) said while walking in.

"How is she", I asked.

"She's fine. We actually wanted to talk to you. We want to send you on a trip for 4 days to relax and have some time to yourself. We don't want you to stay here and stress out", (y/bf/n) replied.

"Plus, we're only here for 2 more weeks", Phil added. I had completely forgotten that we had to go home soon. I didn't want to go home until I knew (y/n) was okay. I nodded.

"When do I leave?"

"Tomorrow", (y/bf/n) said. "You won't need a lot. Here's the information you'll need to check in. We'll drop you off and pick you up." I nodded and set the papers down on the end table.

"Get your rest. We'll come check on you later", Phil said. I rolled back over and fell asleep.

( Your POV )

*beep beep*

I quickly looked around for my phone as I wiped my tears. (Y/bf/n) left me my phone so she could update me about the trip for Dan and I.

(Y/bf/n) ~ "Just got clearance from the doctor. We'll be by in 2 hours to come get you to take you to the hotel. Tomorrow we're bringing Dan. See you soon." I set my phone down and looked back at my mom.

"What'd the text say?"

"It was (y/bf/n) telling me about the trip for Dan and I. She's picking me up in 2 hours. They got clearance." She nodded.

"So, you haven't told me about this Dan of yours. I'd like to hear more about him as you say you're in love with him."

"Well, after I had to move in with (y/bf/n) when I was 16, I became really depressed and started self harm. Dan is a Youtuber with his best friend Phil. I found their videos and became happy and stopped harming myself."

"So how'd you meet him?" She seemed confused. I don't blame her, I would be too.

"I met Abigail a while back who happened to be friends with them. She started dating Phil then had to come out here for 3 months to help her mom. She had no where to stay so she ended up staying with us and she happened to bring Dan and Phil. Before she had come out here, Dan had opened a P.O box and I sent him a letter. We eventually started writing then texting. We became very close and when we met, we fell in love. He's the first person to truly care about me besides (y/bf/n). He's so funny and he always knows how to make me smile. I never get tired of him. I only get tired of not being near him. I feel safe and loved by him. I'm so in love with him, mom." I paused and started crying. She wiped my tears and continued. "I miss him. I miss the way he talks. I miss the way he smiles and laughs at me. I miss his eyes and how he looks at me. I miss his personality. I miss him so much. I'm so happy I get to see him again." I hugged her as tears fell down my face.

"You really do love him, don't you?"

"I do, mom. I really do."

*2 Hours Later*

Soon, (y/bf/n), Abigail and Phil were here to get me. I hugged my mom and my siblings.

"When I get back, I promise we'll go out so you guys can meet Dan." They nodded.

"We love you. See you soon."

"I love you guys too." I smiled and got in the car. They all turned back and looked at me.

"Are your excited to see Dan tomorrow", Phil asked.

"I've been excited since I woke up."

"How are you", Abigail asked.

"Emotional. I cried a lot while talking with my mom. But, I'm feeling better now."

"That's good", (y/bf/n) said.

*1 Hour Later*

"We're here", (y/bf/n) exclaimed.

"We've already checked you in. Your stuff is in the hotel room and food is too. The hotel knows what's going on so everything's set for seeing Dan tomorrow", Phil said. I looked at them and started crying.

"Thank you guys so much for this. You guys are the best friends in the world. I'm so lucky to have you guys." I ran and we had group hug.

"Here's your hotel key", Abigail said as the hug ended.

"Again", I said while wiping my tears. "Thank you." I smiled. "See you guys in 4 days." We waved goodbye and I headed inside.

When I got to the room, it was beautiful. I got one whiff of myself before I headed to the bathroom. I did not want to smell like the hospital when I saw him again.

The bath was relaxing. The warm water on my skin felt nice. It especially felt great on my bruises. I sat there for an hour while I thought about tomorrow.

"Remember what mom said,'If he truly loves you, he still think you're the perfect girl he fell in love with.' Everything will be okay", I said aloud to myself. "Everything will be okay."

I got out of the bath and put some comfortable pajamas on and crawled in bed. It felt nice to be in an actual bed. It will feel even better being next to Dan tomorrow. Soon enough, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.