Ch. 25

( Your POV )

"Where the hell am I?" I looked around. The room was all white. Someone who looked exactly like me had walked in.

"Ah, you're awake, well not fully of course but you're awake."

"What the fuck? Who are you?"

"I'm you silly."

"What do you mean you're me?"

"You're currently in a coma right now. You've woken up in your mind but you're not physically awake."

"Why am I not physically awake", I asked confused.

"Because this is where you make the choice."

"What choice?"

"Whether you want to wake up or not."

"So I'm choosing to live or die?"

"Correct. If you have any trouble deciding we have two other versions of you, one that wants to wake up and the other doesn't. We also record what people say to you while you're in your coma so you can hear them to help make your decision." I nodded.

"Well, this is definitely gonna take a while."

( Yor bf's POV )

*Knock Knock*

The door was quickly answered by Hannah, (y/n)'s sister.

"Hey (y/bf/n)", she said while we hugged. "Who are they?"

"This is Phil and Abigail. They came with me to help me tell you guys something." She nodded than let us in. I told Abigail and Phil to stay in the living room while I go talked to (y/n)'s mom.

"Mom", Hannah said as she gently knocked on the door.

"Come in." Hannah grabbed my arm and led me in.

"Hi", Jackson, (y/n)'s brother, said as he hugged me. I walked over to their mom.

"Hi (y/bf/n), it's good to see you", she said while hugging me.

"It's good to see you too, Ms. Hart."

"Oh please, (y/bf/n), you know you can call me Karen. Now what brings you here? Shouldn't you be working?"

"Well, uh, something happened to (y/n)." They all looked at me concerned. I took a deep breath. "She was abused last night and again today which knocked her out allowing the man to", I paused. "Force himself onto her. She's currently at the hospital in a coma. I'm so, so, so sorry." They all started crying as did I. "They don't know if she'll wake up and I think it'd really help if you all went down there to talk to her. I know that this ruins our plan to surprise her for her birthday and I know you can't leave the house for about a week and a half-" she sighed.

"I wish that I could go see her. I miss her so much. This just added so much to her plate." She paused for a second as she teared up. "Kids, you guys could go visit her."

"But mom, who's gonna take care of you", Jackson asked. Karen looked down in defeat.

"I'll have them let you know as soon as I can come see her. Please tell her I love her and I'll see her soon." I nodded and hugged them all before going back downstairs to get Phil and Abigail.

( Abigail's POV )

I was kind zoned out while sitting in the living room. Phil and I have never really had time to ourselves since we got to America.

"Are you okay, Ab?" I looked over to him.

"Just thinking."

"What are you thinking about?"

"We haven't had much time to ourselves since we got here. We've been together for almost 2 months and we've barely been out. We haven't even kissed yet."

"Now that you mention it, we really haven't. How bout' we go out tomorrow night. Just the two of us?"

"What about everyone else? Your friend needs you." I really wanted to say yes but Dan.

"I can leave him with (y/bf/n) for a couple hours to spend time with my girl." I blushed at the fact that he had called me his girl.

"Okay." As our conversation ended, we heard (y/bf/n) come back down he steps.

"How'd it go", Phil asked.

"They're upset, of course, but they can't visit for a week and half. They at least needed to know. We should be getting back anyways. Dan is probably starving." We nodded and headed out.

( Your POV )

"Hey, can I hear what people have said", I asked whilst rubbing my head. It hurt from thinking too much.

"Yup, one second. And, rolling."

"Hey, it's me, your best friend. Doctor says you're fine but it's up to you to wake up. Don't give up now. I love you, (y/n)." I started to tear up at the sound of her voice I missed her.

"Next please", I sniffled.

"Hey, it's Abigail. Don't give up yet. We're all here to help you. I love you." I nodded.

"Next."

"Phil here, you're strong. I know you are. Don't give up." I almost started to cry because I knew he was next.

"Next."

"(Y/n). I'm so sorry about everything that's happened to you and between us Please don't give up yet. Don't leave (y/bf/n). She'll be so heartbroken without you. You two are like sisters. Don't leave me. I know that sounds selfish but I love you. I can't lose you right when things start getting better between us. I love you, I can't lose you." I was in tears. I loved him. I loved all of them. I couldn't put them through this.

"So, I'm assuming you've made up your mind?"

"Ye-", I was rudely interrupted with another me storming into the room.

"No you haven't." Another me stormed in after me.

"Yes she has." They stood there and argued.

"Guys, really? Now?"

"What the fuck is going on", I asked.

"Well, like I said earlier, I have two versions of you. One that wants to wake up and one that doesn't. Guess they decided to come now."

"I will not let you make a decision you'll regret", the angry one said.

"She won't regret it. Her true love is waiting for her." They stood there and continued to argue.

"Both of you, shut up", I said. "One at a time. One that wants me to wake up, you go first."