Ch. 1

( Your bf's POV )

Work was a bore. When I got home, I knew exactly what (y/n) was doing, watching Dan and Phil. She never puts her phone down. Her life revolves around them. Okay, maybe I over exaggerated. (Y/n) was going through a tough time when she found Dan and Phil. In 2009, we were 16, (y/n)'s parents had gotten in a horrible fight that lasted a month. Her parents got divorced after that month of fighting but her mom wasn't stable to take care of her after that so she came to live with me. It was supposed to be temporary but when authorities found out about her mother's depression and her new drinking and drug habit, she was told to stay with us permanently. (Y/n) became depressed and she started cutting herself. After about 4 months of being depressed, she found Dan and Phil. She became so happy and stopped cutting herself. She became herself again. It made me happy that she was happy.

*Slam*

"(y/bf/n)", I heard a voice exclaim from the living room. Before I could do anything, I was trapped in a tight hug.

"Hi (y/n)." I hugged her back. "How was your day?"

"Oh my god (y/bf/n)", she said as she took my stuff from work and put it in the office. Quickly, a very excited (y/n) ran back into the room and sat at the counter.

"What happened", I said while putting the groceries away.

"Dan opened a PO box", she excitedly exclaimed. I could tell she was trying to contain her excitement. I dropped the bread on the floor.

"What", I questioned while picking the bread up and putting it in the fridge.

"Yup! He opened a PO box. What should I send him?" I thought for a second.

"Maybe you should write him a letter about how he changed your life. I know, cliche fangirl move but he changed your life. Hell, I might even write him a letter thanking him for making you happy again." I could tell she was thinking about it.

"I'll keep that in mind. Thanks (y/bf/n)."

"Anyway, how's that boyfriend of yours? You look like you're heading somewhere."

"Oh, yeah. He's pretty good. We're going out to dinner to celebrate a year."

"You don't seem too happy about that." She looked like something was bothering her. "What's going on (y/n)?" I followed her to the couch and she looked at me. "What happened with you and Jack?"

"Well", she started. She looked down like she didn't want to talk about it. "He's been pretty distant from me. I've asked him to go out a bunch of times or just to come over and he's always busy. Rarely answering my calls. This is the first night he hasn't canceled on me in 3 months."

"3 months?! (Y/n), you need to dump him!"

"I'm giving him one chance. He hasn't cancelled yet so that's good."

*Beep beep*

"Him", I said while rolling my eyes.

"Yeah. I gotta go. I'll see you later." She got up and left. After the door slammed shut, I sighed.

"That twat of a boyfriend."

"I heard that (y/bf/n)."

"Love you!"

"Love you too", I heard her say with a sigh and a laugh.