Nyo!AmericaxTransgender!ReaderxNyo!Prussia LEMON

Start from the beginning

Julechen went away from my back, incidentally making me fall to the ground. I leaned against the wall with my legs spread and feet together.

"Got weak in the knees, huh?" Amelia chuckled as she crouched down in front of me. "And what about this?" She touched the tip of my dick then ran her finger down its length through the denim of my jeans. Then, with her other hand, Amelia pulled down my pants and boxers.

"Zat vas just some teasing, (y/n)!" Julechen states. "Und jour like zat? How many people have gotten zis far vizh jou?" I stalled for a minute, not really wanting to have putty taken on me. Amelia noticed this and put her forehead against mine.(A/N: Saw this from another WattPad story.)

"None..." She whispered and pulled away. "How the fuck have you not had anyone wanting to fuck you before?" I shrugged and looked down. At this point, I was surprised that I hadn't grown softer.

"Amelia, care to do ze honours?" Julechen asked, reaching around Amelia to undo her pants. Amelia nodded and helped her get her pants off.

It too a few minutes, but Amelia's cargo pants were finally off leaving her in (the country you were born in or other wise c/n) flag panties. I stared at them for a minute and curiously reached out to touch her crotch. I was surprised when neither Amelia or Julechen stopped me.

I rubbed Amelia gently through her panties, I received a lot of moans and groans from her. I moved my free hand up to take them off, but I accidentally knocked down a few of my special CD's.

"Shit!" I whisper-yelled and tried to collect them before Julechen grabbed them. Unfortunately I failed, but also somehow managed to stick two fingers into Amelia.

"Vhat's on zhese CD's zat jou don't vant us to see?" Julechen asked, picking up one the read; 'Anya, Chun-Yan, and Nikolai: WTF RolePlay'. "Vhy don't be just vatch zis und see vhat all of ze fuss is about!" I got up slowly and picked up the entire stack.

"Have fun girls..." I sighed, handing the stack to Amelia. "Please don't try to kill me-" I was cut off by Amelia giving me the stack back.

"Nope! Your watching these with us! Starting with the one that Julechen picked up!" Amelia declared and I groaned, well this is one way to let them find out about the cameras in they're rooms...

I nodded and started to the living room, not even bothering to put my pants or boxers back on. More like I couldn't. I walked into my living room and set down the stack of CD's.

"I still can't believe that she's allowing us to do this!" I heard Amelia exclaim. I sighed and moved the ones containing Amelia and Julechen on top of the CD that Julechen picked up. I turned on my TV and fired up the DVD player, just as Amelia and Julechen came into the living room.

"Change of plans." I said to them as I opened; 'Amelia: Masterbation'. "We are going to watch the CD that you picked up, Julechen, tenth. There are some that you really need to watch." I really failed at sounding guilty as I pressed play and sat very far away from Amelia, almost hiding in the kitchen

"I know this one by heart, so please don't kill me." I squeaked as Amelia watched as her bedroom showed up on the screen.

~~On the CD~~

"Fucking hell..." Amelia groans. "No one let me speak again... I even had note cards prepared and all of that jazz!" She flops onto her bed with her arms fanned out from her body.

"As usual, I'm wound up tight..." She groans. "I really hope that Maddie doesn't hear me..." She throws off her classic bomber jacket and undoes her dress shirt. Once those two were off, she unclips her bra and pushes down her pants.