5

I open my eyes to see my mate Felix. "I met the Moon Goddess. I am the new Alpha of all the Omegas. My pack is to be called White Blood Pack." I said sitting up slowly.

"The Moon Goddess told me. Your pack is to be near me and will still be mates." He set the pillows up behind me before hugging me. "No one heard the bullet besides you. How?"

I hugged him back. "I used my senses to flow out of me and heard the bullet heading towards you. I was protecting you." I held him tighter before yawning.

"Sleep. I will be with you to protect you." He went to go but I stopped him.

"When I wake up again I will draw out the layout of my pack." He nodded and I said, "Stay with me please." He laid down next to me and I fell asleep.

I woke up a few hours later in a different room. I looked around the room only to notice that it smells like Felix. I smiled happy knowing that I am an Alpha. I became an Alpha once the Moon Goddess told met that I am to run a pack. I got out of bed to find Felix walking out of the bathroom wearing shorts.

I felt no shame checking him out. I looked up to see him grinning. I walked over to him giving him a hug. "Aurora, you have gotten taller." I tilted my head. "You came up to my chest before. Now you come up to my nose." I smiled knowing that I can hug him better.

"Shall we start the layout of the new pack foundation? The pack is to be near yours."

"Let's head to my office to go over everything." I take his hand in mine before we walk to his office which is three doors down.

I explained to him how big the pack needs to be and everything else.

3 hours go by and Felix's eyes glaze over then smile at me. "Omegas from all around are here." I nodded my head and we walked out of the office to go meat my new pack.