2

It is now noon and that is the time the other Alpha is showing up to talk with Alpha Jax. They gave me three hours off. Do I take the hours off? No. I prepare drinks and snacks for the Alphas. My Alpha knows that I won't take the time off so he knows that I am coming with snacks and drinks. I carry a large tray up to his office and knock twice pause then knock twice again showing that it is me. "Enter Omega." Alpha Jax replies. I balance the tray, open the door and walk in. I set the tray on his desk, face the Alphas and bow my head in respect.

"I''ll let you know when to retrieve the tray."

"Yes Alpha." I bow my head again and walked out but was stopped by the other Alpha grabbing my arm softly. "Alpha?" I asked, concerned I did something wrong.

"Mate." He said. I froze, I haven't shifted yet because I am only 12 years old. I was confused on what to do. Should I leave and get punished later or stay and sit on the floor with my head bowed? I stated to shake with fear then I felt my bones start to shift. I dropped to the floor biting my lip to bite back a scream.

The other Alpha released my arm and moved the chairs out of my way. I finished shifting and curled up in a ball. "Yeah she is definitely an Omega. But her fur color is a brownish red." I got up slowly and dashed out of the room to my room, nudged my closet open and crawled into the hole I made and escaped the pack house. the tunnel ends at the border. I stayed near the border and waited for my punishment.

Then the border patrol spotted me. I just curled up in a ball watching them as they watched me. One of them contacted the Alpha that I was found. I whimpered and covered my face with my tail.

'Hey there Aurora.' A voice spoke in my head.

'Are you my wolf?' I replied back.

'Yup My name is Sphinx, like the cat.' I giggled at that and she laughed with me.

'Do you know why we shifted early?' I asked her.

'You got scared and confused and thus shifted.' She replied.

Something nudged my wolf body. I blinked and glanced around. That is was when I noticed Alpha Jax's silver wolf which caused me to curl up even more and shake like a little dog. Then I saw a black wolf. 'Mate.' Sphinx says. I felt my eyes go wide and shake even harder.

Alpha Jax and the other Alpha shifts back putting on shorts. The other Alpha kneels in front of me, reaches out to me causing me to whimper. "Alpha Jax, please go pack what stuff she has. She is the smart Omega I have been hearing about." At that I shift back and he hands me a big shirt. I slip the shirt on and keep my head down waiting for my punishment.