4

Then I saw her wounds. I growled then turned towards the guards. "She needs a shirt. She will be riding on my back to get to the pack house. Mind link the pack doctor that someone needs to be checked out." They bowed their heads, one went to retrieve a shirt for Jessy. The other mind linked the pack doctor.

I shifted back to my wolf form as Jessy put the shirt on and climbed onto my back. I turned to look at her. 'Hold on tight.' She nods her head and held onto my fur. I ran back to my new pack.

A minute later we get there and I laid down on my belly letting Jessy get off my back. The pack doctor steps forward a little too fast causing her to flinch. I growl softly at him letting him know to walk slowly. He got the message and helped Jessy into the pack house. I sat down and let my senses flow out to everything around me.

That's when I heard the bullet in the air going towards Felix. i jump into the air letting the bullet hit me to save Felix. I felt to the ground shifting back to my human form. I looked down at my chest to see the blood coming out heavily. I felt my life draining away.

"Aurora!" Felix roared in pain running to me. All the Omegas ran to me surrounding me but leaving space for Felix. he came near me and collapsed on his knees.

I connected to the Omegas and had them say at the same time to the sky, "Oh Mother of Wolves, save the Mother of Omegas! Protect your children and heal the broken hearts after death!" Then I closed my eyes letting my last breath out saying, "I'll always watch over you guys." I welcomed death and the darkness.

~

~

~

I open my eyes seeing the Moon Goddess. I bow my head saying, "Mother of Wolves."

"Hello, daughter. You are to run a pack full of Omegas. Then they will strengthen up to be your Beta, Delta, warriors, guards and everything else in a pack. You are the Mother of Omegas." I stood up and smiled at her. "When you go back Felix will know of what I told you and will still be your mate. You will make your pack near his. The name of your pack will be White Blood Pack meaning pure and clean. It is time to open your eyes. The bullet has been removed from your chest. All Omegas from all around are waiting for their new Alpha." I nodded my head and the darkness took over again.