Chapter 6

**Sarena's POV**

Once the officer finally let us go, She told us to stick around in case any questions surfaced. That they would need to ask me about my father's death.

"Sarena, come on." Dean said to me, bringing me back to reality. I got into the Impala and was riddled with questions.

"What happened to your mom?" being the first question I heard. I sighed and reluctantly answered the question.

"She died when I was young. Like really young, caused a house fire and it killed my older brother. That's why I dress like this, I'm a free spirit, I was basically on my own for my whole life, with only my bestie, Runea to be there for me. She was my sister when I needed one. Her parents were my parents. Especially when they adopted me out of the foster system." I smiled.

"Did you say your mom died in a fire?" Sam asked looking over to Dean concerned. Dean pulled into the hotel parking lot as I nodded.

"How old were you?" Dean asked.

"Like, 8 months according to my dad." I answered.

"Damn. This must've been the last one. Sam, she's like you. That's why." Dean looked to Sam now understanding the situation better than I was.

Suddenly Sam fell to his knees and looked as though he was in such pain.

"We need to move." Sam said finally coming out of it.

Dean nodded and put the car in reverse. Cas sat silently in the back seat beside me, making sure that I was  totally safe.

"Where too?" Dean asked Sam with a cockish smile.