Chapter 3

**Sam's POV**

"Carrie." I finally said remembering the one girl he claimed to love a few months into us doing this, hunting.

"So Cas, pick up any chicks? Cute ones at that?" Dean asked Cas.

"God, Dean, you just got yourself another girlfriend. Stop." I yelled.

"Sam, I'm asking the angel." Dean yelled back.

"I did actually. Her name was Amy I think, maybe Alexis. Maybe their was two." Cas replied.

"Dude. Do you realize the idea of a girlfriend?" I asked, "There's only supposed to be one."

"Sam, give him a break he's new to the dating scene." Dean air-quoted, "but I wanna see the cat fight when they find out." He laughed.

He helped Sarena stand and into the Impala. He got into the back of the car with her, making sure she was safe.

"Relax, you can calm down now." She said to Dean. Dean sighed.

"You, little firecracker, are comming with us." Dean said to Sarena's sleeping figure. I laughed knowing that she was asleep yet Dean didn't.

"Shh Sam, you'll wake her," Dean said to me angered yet soft. I held my arm, that wasn't on the wheel, up signalling I heard him.

When we finally arrived at the hotel, we checked in to room, yet again, 12. Dean slowly picked up the sleeping Serena and carried her inside. Safely laying her on the bed near the ac. Then procedded to cover her with the comforter before crawling in next to her.

"Great, sharing with the Angel." I muttered under my breath.