Chapter 4

**Sarena's POV**

I woke up sweating and sat straight up when I heard a phone go off. It wasn't my phone. I shot straight up and the sound of the phone shut off and a voice answered sleepily, "hello?" I looked around the dark room and saw the three men who rescued me, awake and staring at me.

"What?" Dean asked his voice very drowsy.

"Did you guys hear that phone ring?" I asked breathing heavily.

"No." Dean said sitting up. It wasn't till now I realized that he was shirtless.

Cas and Sam then sat up. Seemingly not able to fall back asleep.

"Sorry, but why did you take me with you?" I asked wide-eyed.

"Well you know about the family buisness now little firecracker. You're on the run with us." Dean said to me.

"So you're here to carry me away like Juliet." I laughed. I was the only one who laughed. The others stared at me blankly and I smiled awkwardly.

"Try to go back to sleep." Dean said after Sam started softly snoring again.
I lay back down and stared at the ceiling trying to welcome sleep.

"Yeah, they're next door. I'm on their trail boss." I heard from elsewhere, "The impala has an Illinois plate and it's black. You can't miss it."

I knew that whoever was next door, was after the Winchesters and Cas. I snuggled closer to the asleep Winchester and lay my head on his chest. His arm wrapped around me and his finger twirled my reddish-brown, mud as I call it, colored hair. I fell asleep listening to his heartbeats and the constant murmur of an evil hotel neighbor who wanted a winchester dead.

Baby pink butterflies swarmed around the small cherry blossom tree, I loved. The crape mertle was in bloom and it's purple petals littered the pink ones of the cherry blossom. I sat underneath it on the bench dedicated to my dad's memory who after missing for 3 years, was found dead on the side of the road near where I always played. Then my boyfriend for some while now sat down beside me taking my hands in his.

"You're so beautiful." He says. The once bright blue sky then turns a solid black.

"Dean?" I say then turn towards where he was, but he wasn't there. I hear a yell from somewhere else. I see Dean being dragged away by a shadow demon and Sam with him. I suddenly see the face of the demon and make note of it being 'poor, innocent,' Castiel.

I feel someone nudging me awake and groan softly. My head still on Dean's bare chest. I open my eyes slowly and see Sam motioning for me to slide over and act asleep again.

Sam puts the white frosting in Dean's open mouth and then quickly hid the can and jumped back in bed. Cas was already awake so he was shifted to where he could see what was going on.

I was told to shake him awake and I did. He rubbed his cream covered face with his hand then cringed.

"Sam! I will get you!" Dean said before getting up to wash the cream off of his face. Leaving the rest of us to laugh.