Chapter 5

*Dean's POV*

She slept peacefully hearing my heart-beat. She was stunningly beautiful. Everything about her was beautiful.

Her auburn hair fell into amazing waterfall curls, her lips looked as fragile as a delicate demon's body.

I knew Sam had decided to prank me so I played along. He should know I'm not going to sleep when I have a girl to protect.

Either way, i cleaned up in the bathroom and returned to see all already in fresh clothes.

"Everyone ready?" I asked as I clapped my hands together.

"Yes!" Sarena yelled energeticly while the others sleepily nodded. I made my way to the car and got into the drivers seat. Sarena sat next to me in the passenger's seat. It wasn't till now I noticed what she was wearing.

A Bon-Jovi, slippery when wet, concert shirt that seemed short and stripped at the bottom revealing her belly button. And ripped short shorts with a red and black flannel tied around her waist.

"You checking me out now?" Sarena giggled.

"Just admiring your taste in music." I said as I pushed a Bon-Jovi casette tape into the slot.

I'ts all the same
Only the names will change, everyday
It seems were wasting away.
Another place, where the faces are so cold
I drive all night just to get back home.
I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride.
I'm wanted dead or alive.
Wanted dead or alive.

Sometimes I sleep, sometimes it's not for days.
Now people like me, must go their seperate ways.
Sometimes you'll tell the day, by the bottle you drink
Sometimes when you're alone, all you do is think.

I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride
I'm wanted (wanted) dead or alive
Wanted (wanted) dead or alive

I'm a cowboy on a steel horse I ride
I'm wanted (wanted) dead or alive

Off these streets, a loaded six string on my back.
I play for keeps, 'cause I might not make it back.
I've been everywhere, standing tall.
I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all.

'Cause I'm a cowboy on a steel horse I ride.
I'm wanted (wanted) dead or alive.
'Cause I'm a cowboy, I've got the night on my side.
I'm wanted (wanted) dead or alive.
Dead or alive.
Dead or alive.
Dead or alive.
Dead or alive.
Dead or alive.
Dead or alive.

As the song concluded Sarena and I looked at each other laughing. When Castiel and Sam got into the back seat she got very quiet.

"Hey, um, I know you guys hunt the supernatural and kick ass so can you guys maybe help me?" She asked. I nodded to the girl I knew I was falling in love with.

"About 3 years ago my dad went missing. I have been having this reoccuring dream that he was found dead near an old playground all us kids used to play at." She recalled. I could tell she was hiding something.

I drove where she told me until we found a car with a dead man sitting in the drivers seat with the belt around his neck. The same way Sarena had nearly been killed. Sarena covered her mouth with her hands.

"It's him?" Sam asked stepping next to Sarena and I. She nodded. I craddled her head against my chest and she sobbed. An officer walked over to us and asked for our id's. I pulled out mine and Sam pulled out his and Sarena pulled hers out.

Cas was still in the car, lucky son of a bitch. When the officer saw mine and Sam's names. She arrested us and Sarena for 'being an accomplice'. Castiel then finally got out of the car only to be quickly taken into custody himself.

"You two were at both crime scenes when they happened. That makes you prime suspects now." The officer said.

"Sweetheart, we're gonna call your dad since we already know what happened with mom." The officer said to Sarena.

Sarena muttered, "that is my dad," under her breath. The officer didn't seem to hear her. The earth then suddenly started to shake and Sarena's nose started bleeding as she chanted in Latin.

"Sammy," I said. I then looked at Sarena telling Sam to look.

"She's a witch!" Sammy exclaimed, "do you think she knows?"

Then suddenly Sarena fainted from being week and the earth stopped shaking.

The officer noticed her passed out and called for an ambulance.

"Did you two do this?" She asked.

We shook our heads.

"With all do respect ma'am, she's my girlfriend and that dead man in that car is her father. I would never kill my girlfriends father or harm my sweet girl." I read the name tag, "With all do repect Mrs. Harper, once she's ok and heathly we plan to leave town."

"Better keep that plan or I'll send my own brothers to jail." She said then froze.

"Brothers?" Sam asked as I opened my own mouth to ask.

"You mean your old man never told you about the many sisters he's given you?" She asked putting her hands on her hips.