falling

Natsu and happy were busy strolling on the town of magnolia when a block of ice came falling from the sky...

"Happy let's go see what it was" said Natsu excitedly

"Aye"

When they went to the place where the block of ice landed they notice that there was something inside it they look closer and saw a boy about the age of ten with grey shoulder length hair wearing a blue jacket some black jeans and shoes unconscious...

"Happy call the others quickly!" Said natsu trying to melt the ice without hurting the boy...

Few minute's later

Natsu finally melted the ice and took the uninjured boy in his arms and was shivering on how cold the boy was finally he spotted happy along with grey, erza, Lucy, Wendy, Charlie with him...

"Oi minna over here!!!" Yelled natsu all of them noticed the boy and quickly ran to natsu Wendy then told Natsu to lay the boy down on the ground gently and healed him....after a few minutes the boy slowly opened his eyes revealing mismatch eyes one was bloody red while the other was as blue as the sky they were stunned for a second but immediately regained their composure...

"Hey kid what's your name?" Ask Natsu while looking at his eyes..

"Oh...the ice broke....oh well heya the names Cielo" said the boy while smiling lazily...

"Okay cool names Natsu, Natsu Dragneel and this is my partner Happy" said Natsu

"Lucy Heartfillia"

"Wendy Marvel"

"Charle"

"Erza Scarlet"

"Grey Fullbuster"

"Well nice to meet you"

"Well what happened here" - Erza

"I crashed" - Cielo

"Oh...well are you okay and how come your calm when you just crashed from the sky and how are you unharmed!!?" - Lucy

"Well one because I did this before two because I have magic" - Cielo

"Wait you have magic" - Wendy

"Yup" - Cielo

"Show me" - Natsu

"Aye" - Happy

"Kay" - Cielo

Then suddenly a goat looking blaster was seen with bones surrounding it...when they look at Cielo one of his eyes was radiating a light blue smoke and one of his hand was covered with a light blue light....

"Woww cool....FIGHT ME CIELO" said natsu Cielo only nodded... He then put a torn red scarf out of nowhere and put it around his neck looking at it for a moment then suddenly a single tear fall from his eyes...he closed his eyes for a moment and close his eyes once he opened it his eyes were now all black with white pinpricks his face was emotionless...

"..." - Cielo

"Cool!!!" - Natsu

"Okay ready go" - Erza said eating a strawberry cake out of nowhere...

Natsu was the first one to attack but was shock when he saw nothing but air suddenly he can't move...

"Be careful Natsu" said Cielo

Natsu was turned to face Cielo and saw a blue heart floating in front of him...

"What's that?" - Natsu

"That is your soul the very culmination of your being you need to protect it because if it breaks you will die" - Cielo

Hearing this Natsu stopped moving when he saw a large knife floating in mid air heading straight towards him he closed his eyes waiting for the pain but nothing happened he peeked a little and saw that all of them where laughing except Cielo...

"You kay their kiddo" ask Cielo

"Hey I'm not a kid!!!" Said--- yelled Natsu

"Oh... You aren't but you act like one" said Cielo his eyes returning to there original form... At this everyone laughed

"Okay then do you have a guild" - Erza

"No" - Cielo

"Then do you want to join ours" - Lucy