love17

Wattpad Name: love17

Real Name:(if you choose to release that info) - Aditi

Title of your first story on Wattpad: Well, it was a recommendation book called "BEST STORIES ON WATTPAD."

What inspires you to write: Wattpad. I had no intrest in writing ever. I had never thought about it. I always loved reading and then I found Wattpad. The awesome stories written by the wattpaders, how people try to give their best shots and how everyone is ready to be honest with your story inspires me to write.

What is your favorite Genre: Romance/Teen-fiction/Humour/Non-teen fiction. I am more of a romantic comedy person.

What made you choose your User name: Nothing really. It just randomly came to my mindi while making my account.

Do you plan to release more stories on Wattpad: Yes.

Link to your story that you would like to Advertise: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1235319-hate-for-love

If you could Inspire your fans and fellow newcomers to Wattpad what would you say:

What is your dream for your stories here on Wattpad: Write what you want. Even if you aren't a writer, try. Trust me you will find the writer within yourself. And don't think if the story is Cliche or cheesy, if you want to, write it. And don't let other's negative thoughts and comments put you down. Keep going. :)

My dream would be that people read what I write and they like it.. Being famous or published is not really my dream, i think I have a long way to go for that. But, just whoever reads it, should like it.